Top Texas Kid-Friendly
20 results | All Texas Tours
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was energetic and knowledgeable. The segways were an interesting way to travel. Thanks for the great trip."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was awesome. He was informative and took us on a great ride. The segways were easy to operate and sooo fun!"
* A traveler said: "Greg was awesome. Oh yes 👏 thank you Greg… the Tour was awesome. We had a great time…. Our photos look great."
* A traveler said: "The vineyard was amazing. Also the young man that presented us our wines and meals was very knowledgeable and a breathe of fresh air."
* A traveler said: "It was awesome. Tour guide was very knowledgeable and patient. I was surprised with how easy and intuitive the Segway was. Highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Running around on the seqways in the bustle of everthing FUN FUN. our guide Alex was the bomb. Highly recommend it"
* A traveler said: "Shelby worked to make my experience rewarding as possible with her sincere caring and giving me options to fit my schedule."
* A traveler said: "Excellent way to see many historic and places of interest in Austin. It was a lot of fun. They provided cool towels and water for our comfort and we had a great tour guide."
* A traveler said: "It was great and easy. Just walked right in and didn't have to wait. The day was perfect and the Zoo staff was friendly and helpful."
* A traveler said: "Just seeing my son enjoy himself and see his favorite species dinosaurs sole quality mommy and son time"
* A traveler said: "My family absolutely loved the show! We arrived early to meet the magician, the host and the owner who were all super friendly, and my kids got a chance to interact and be a part of the show! Will definitely go again next time we're in San Antonio."
* A traveler said: "Best deal to visit many places in Houston. Didn't have to research for individual places to visit; 5 all-inclusive sites in one package. It was easy to use the mobile tickets at each place we visited. We loved the Space Center; enjoyed the Zoo; and had a blast at the Boardwalk. Museums were interesting."
* A traveler said: "LEGOLAND was very fun. There was a small playground type area, a building area with all kinds of blocks, and small children/infants area with large soft block extra points for thinking of the tiny ones, a small restaurant area with booths and tables you can sit at. There are even kids meals where the kids meal comes in a giant lego block. There was also what looked like a few rides. While we didn't get to experience the rides they did look fun place was super busy. Also, there is even an outside play ground area that is really neat and nice to just relax while the kids get some energy out of them."
* A traveler said: "The entire space was great. Every part of it was awesome and had all our attention from beginning to end. We bought the tickets mainly as entertainment for the children. It was such a great surprise, we adults plan to go back in October without the children, so we can really take it all in."
* A traveler said: "Pretty organized and maintained environment, even with the amount of people there, I felt there was still a lot of room and a lot to look at, great job to everyone who keeps that place running!"
* A traveler said: "I wish I had one more day to be able to go one more place on my Dallas CityPASS! I loved the 6th Story Museum the best, but the Perot Museum of Nature and Science and Reunion Tower were awesome, as well."
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience. Highly recommend if you are wanting to learn how to build with sand castles. Very educational."
* A traveler said: "I was super nervous about purchasing tickets from this vendor because I’d never heard of them before however I did anyway and had zero regrets! LEGOland was fun and entertaining."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Schlitterbahn Waterpark Galveston
- Texas State Aquarium
- Lady Bird Lake
- Christian Arts Museum of Fort Worth
- Houston Zoo
- Texas Motor Speedway
- Dallas World Aquarium
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center
- Austin Paramount Theatre
- Mission Concepción
- Tower of the Americas
- AT&T Stadium (Cowboys Stadium)
- 6th Street
- Spanish Governor's Palace
- Bexar County Courthouse
- Kemah Boardwalk
- Six Flags Over Texas
- Texas Hill Country
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Arlington
- Perot Museum of Nature and Science
- Things to do in San Antonio
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Jalisco
- Things to do in Central Mexico