Top Swiss Alps Art & Culture
54 results | All Swiss Alps Tours
* A traveler said: "Best of Switzerland guide Konrad was wonderful, spoke several languages, was driver and tour guide . Gave great background of the area we visited and just an all around great experience of Jungfraujoch!!"
* A traveler said: "Really good experience and was made to feel very comfortable as I was nervous. The only thing that was my own fault was that I felt a bit air sick and should of taken a sickness pill beforehand."
* A traveler said: "Marki my pilot made my first paragliding experience most memorable for me. I had some fears being the first timer. He continuously kept me engaged and instilled confidence by letting even letting me pilot it for a while. The scenic beauty of interlaken is unmatchable when you see while gliding over the town."
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was brilliant. Friendly owner who even phoned me to figure out the best time to start. Went to town o. The painting which totally made the day. Then the set up was cool. I just kept looking around and a bar too. Can’t figure out why there aren’t more of this type of thing"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was both professional and knowledgeable. The tour was excellent and well thought out. It allowed enough time to do all that we desired to do. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "It was a trip of a lifetime! Tony made navigating 10 travel modes in one day a piece of cake! We learned so much about this magical country."
* A traveler said: "Unfortunately it rained on and off but Michael skillfully guided us through Interlaken adding a lot of local color as well as a lot of background about Switzerland and Interlaken's role in it's history."
* A traveler said: "Spectacular views and a stimulating walk to classic Swiss villages. An excellent guide, but the trip did not last the 8 hours mentioned in the Viator marketing."
* A traveler said: "Sathya...a remarkable and great guy who took us to all locations and explained everything so nicely. He is an outstanding person with charming personality. Will surely recommend to my friends and relatives to just visit Gstaad whenever they happen to be in Switzerland."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Central Switzerland
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Alsace
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Burgundy
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna