Top St Petersburg Walking Tours
14 results | All St Petersburg Tours
* A traveler said: "Everything was excellent and we had a lot of fun. The signer was awesome. I think the quality of the food should be better for the price we are paying."
* A traveler said: "Everything was wonderful, the whole tour was great. And Derek is a great tour guide and is very knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Love the lights and seeing fish under your boat. The guide was very nice and didn’t rush anyone. A lot of fun!!! Also you get to feed the fish."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience. Saw lots of Dolphins. It was really awesome! Music was great. Thank you. Captain!"
* A traveler said: "Touring the ocean and the beautiful views. This didn’t seem to be the best place to snorkel although we had an overcast. The current was strong and I hope to Actually do some good snorkeling. This was more of a tour than a snorkeling trip"
* A traveler said: "The 2 hours sunset cruise was very relaxing. The sun decided not to show up but here in FL predicting weather is very challenging😂 The captain was very nice and made we all very comfortable in his boat. He was very knowledgeable about the area and navigation. We had a great time and will do it again in the future. Truly recommend 👍"
* A traveler said: "Charlie was the best tour guy he made me comfortable I've never been kayaking and he reassured me it was very informational. Five stars for Charlie"
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience. Doug, our guide, was very personable and informative during our trip. Worthwhile"
* A traveler said: "My husband & I had a wonderful tour with Doug and another couple. We saw beautiful murals and enjoyed the rest areas with local snacks."
* A traveler said: "Great tour enjoyed every mi ute. . We laughed a lot and learned aot. Easier than I thought to operate."
* A traveler said: "The scenery in the evening was beautiful. Food was good and the weather was great! In a cigar smoker, so glad I was able to enjoy one atop."
* A traveler said: "By far the best part of our trip. “Mahi mike” is the best captain and tour guide. He’s hilarious and it’s very obvious he loves his job. We saw so many dolphins 🐬 We highly recommend booking this sunset cruise. 11/10."
* A traveler said: "Just fabulous!! David was excellent, so knowledgeable and a great speaker. Can not recommend this tour enough!!!! Beautiful gardens."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Glass Bottom Boat Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Segway Tours
- Speed Boats
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia