Top St Maarten Shore Excursions
16 results | All St Maarten Tours
* A traveler said: "I loved that we were taken to spots that hidden gems of the island! Dwight was a great tour guide! Definitely recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Yesterday we went on an incredible private ATV tour with Josh. We cannot say enlighten positive things!"
* A traveler said: "What a great and informative ride. Andrea was very funny and informative. Refreshments for drinking."
* A traveler said: "Daniel was a really great guide and very knowledgeable Very punctual and well informed and would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Danika was awesome and we had a great time in St. Marteen! Drinks were included as stated and she basically took us wherever we wanted to go, while pointing out interesting sights and giving us info on the way."
* A traveler said: "We booked the wrong day, and were still taken on tour by the owner of the sightseeing company. He was great."
* A traveler said: "Very friendly staff. They picked and brought us to the resort. The ATV ride was long, fun, safe and very scenic around the Dutch side. Would do it again. For the those cruise travelers, the port is at less than 5min from ATV Island. Very good communication."
* A traveler said: "The day was perfect. Our tour was catered to our wishes, and Domingo was wonderful. He was incredibly knowledgeable about his island and all of its aspects. This was the high point of our trip to St Maarten."
* A traveler said: "Loved both beaches. Wellington was great! Appreciated the history and info the whole time. Well worth the money!"
* A traveler said: "Tim was a great instructor. His bikes were new and fun. Tim had a lot of patience throughout the whole day. We saw the entire island. We also stopped and had some great food. 10/10. Thanks Tim"
* A traveler said: "The tour really catered to what we wanted to do for the day, with some extras thrown in. Our guide, Dudley, was so accommodating and really made our experience more interesting. He was very courteous, patient, informative, and just plain old nice!! We would do this again for our next trip."
* A traveler said: "When booking our trip to St. Maarten, I was in charge of the activities. As New Yorkers and coming from the land who invented social distancing, we only wanted private tours AWAY from people. Well, I decided to book a private island tour. Diederick communicated with me several times as to what and what we did not want to see. When and where to stop for lunch etc. Then, the day of the tour. Diederick and his beautiful wife Candia come to pick us up. They work very well together like peanut butter and jelly. Diederick, is extremely knowledgeable of all things St Maarten. He explained all of the history of the French and Dutch side. He also explained all of the plants, trees and uses for them as well. He also brought us to local beaches that are off the beaten track. I had wanted to stop for lunch at a certain place but it was close. Well, we found an unexpected gem. If local people like it, it must be good. I had terrific conch fritters. Candia seeing I was disabled, took special care of me helping me. I really appreciate all they did for us. We could have had a free tour from our hotel but I would have never had the pleasure of meeting Diederick and Candia."
* A traveler said: "This tour was awesome! We thought we booked only a beach tour but got to see so much more. Our driver, Lake, made sure to tell us all about the island and stopped for pictures along the way. My boyfriend and I were the only ones on this tour which made it more personalized!"
* A traveler said: "Our day started when Bobby picked us up at our hotel. We were brought to Blue bubbles sports and tours. We were introduced to Alex and Q who would be our guide and so much more for the day. Q took very good care of us. Especially myself who is disabled. He made sure I could experience all the fun given my limitations. He took us over hill and dale, stopping to give us cold water and point out local sites. Then on to the chairlift. The rainforest adventures. The views from the chairlift were amazing. There is a snack bar at the top that you can hang out and enjoy the scenery. Again, this was a private tour. Q never kept his eyes off us while we were riding. Always standing while he rides he makes sure people in his group are safe. I would highly recommend Q. He is terrific."
Frequently Asked Questions
- 3-Hour Guided ATV Tour Island Highlights Plus 1-Hour Relax by the Beach
- 4-Hour ATV Afternoon Guided Tour plus Philipsburg & Airport Beach
- 3-Hour Guided Jeep Tour Island Highlights and 1-Hour Relax by Beach
- Shore Excursion: St Maarten Beach, Sightseeing and Shopping Tour
- St Maarten Island Sightseeing Tour Including Orient Bay
- Things to do in Philipsburg
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Fajardo
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Arecibo
- Things to do in Cap Estate
- Things to do in Rodney Bay
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Central Valley