Top St Maarten Full-day Tours
36 results | All St Maarten Tours
* A traveler said: "Capt. Brett was awesome! As a senior I was a little concerned about getting on and off the vessel. Brett was both helpful and concerned about the passengers health and safety. Awesome trip and a good experience!"
* A traveler said: "I loved that we were taken to spots that hidden gems of the island! Dwight was a great tour guide! Definitely recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour!!! This was a kickoff to a great time in St. Maarten. Lucious was our tour guide and he was AWESOME!!! He was very knowledgeable about the island and provided excellent customer service! St Maarten is a beautiful island and definitely recommend this tour!!! Thank you Lucious for such an amazing experience!! We truly enjoyed ourselves on this sightseeing tour!!!!"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time! Tamela & the crew were fantastic. The boat was clean. Each stop was so much fun! I would go again!"
* A traveler said: "Neil and his crew was so nice the food was amazing they party with us like they knew us for years I would recommend using Neil for your excursions also they do private party"
* A traveler said: "This was a nice tour around the island and a great way to get familiar with the island. I was picked up on time by a comfortable tour bus. We drove around the entire island with stops at various lookup points, with stops on Orient Beach and Maho Beach. Fun way to see both the Dutch and French sides of the Island."
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful day cruising around the island. The crew were fantastic and so friendly. Multiple stops with excellent snorkeling. I'm still smiling from the experience."
* A traveler said: "Exhilarating and yet relaxing day of boating, swimming and sunshine. Marit and Nicholi were great co captains… navigating the big waves, serving up ice cold drinks and wonderful hospitality! We enjoyed the local culture eating lunch at a beachside restaurant."
* A traveler said: "The tour itself was good but the tour "guide" named Jake (not from State Farm) was absolutely cool. Very knowledgeable of the area and surroundings and openly explained that he does not molest or intentionally handle the stingrays but if they came up to you to relax and let them do their thing..."
* A traveler said: "Driver was waiting with my name on a card. We were at our resort in Zone 1 within 10 mins. Perfect ride!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome tour! Tons of facts and history learned! Amazing stops, and drinks provided in an air-conditioned van! Lucius was a great tour guide!"
* A traveler said: "Fun, Informative & Delicious. It waa easy to get to it had a lot of varieties.. Rum & Gelato. Christina was awesome."
* A traveler said: "Relaxing, beautiful boat ride with Homeade bread snacks and treats. Then a refreshing swim and snorkel spot Along with fresh, handmade sandwiches and fresh fruit! Captain was very knowledgeable and friendly as well as his wife!"
* A traveler said: "Georgie and Benjamin were amazing!! I would give them 10 stars if I could! The food was phenomenal and the guides know how to have a good time. If you don’t book this charter you are missing out! You won’t go hungry and you won’t go thirsty I promise!!! The people we met were awesome and a great time! Best part of my trip to SXM!!"
* A traveler said: "Danika was awesome and we had a great time in St. Marteen! Drinks were included as stated and she basically took us wherever we wanted to go, while pointing out interesting sights and giving us info on the way."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing experience! We climbed Mt Scenary and touched the clouds! We then had a very good meal in the little village of Wynward. Will try to come back for sure !"
* A traveler said: "Max , Allison and Maria were exceptional in all areas the food service and excursion were more than we could ask for would definitely recommend and will be back to do it again"
* A traveler said: "After having seen this. Several times on TV, we decided to check it out for ourselves. It was so much fun and the highlight of our cruise. We heard others saying the same thing!"
* A traveler said: "Very friendly staff. They picked and brought us to the resort. The ATV ride was long, fun, safe and very scenic around the Dutch side. Would do it again. For the those cruise travelers, the port is at less than 5min from ATV Island. Very good communication."
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful experience!! The tour turned out to be just the tour guide, Ankie, my husband and myself. In addition to tasting wonderful island foods, drinks and desserts that would never have found on our own, we ate at places we never have selected on our own and walked to and through places we would not have visited on our own We had the benefit of seeing and learning about St.Maarten from a whole new perspective. Can't wait to return to the Island!!"
* A traveler said: "The staff was very skilled and attentive. A few people got sick because of the choppy water conditions and the crew were very concerned and accommodating. The boat was in good shape and handled the surf well. Pick up and drop off was very convenient and on time. The food was good and the beach was beautiful. I definitely recommend this excursion!"
* A traveler said: "Elliot was an amazing captain to our crew of 11!!! We ALL had a blast!!! This trip is highly recommended for the adventurous or even the not so adventurous as a couple of our party are not snorkels!"
* A traveler said: "Was truly amazing! Sam was so nice and took us to some incredible beaches. Honestly, it's a must do in St. Martin...worth every last penny."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Captain Bob Most Popular Speed Boat, Snorkeling and Beach Tour with Lunch
- 3-Hour Guided ATV Tour Island Highlights Plus 1-Hour Relax by the Beach
- St Maarten Shore Excursion: Maho Beach and Orient Bay Sightseeing
- The Original Eco Tour Full-Day Around the Island of Sint Maarten
- Speed Boat & Snorkeling Tour Pinel & Tintamarre Islands for CRUISE SHIP GUESTS