Top St Maarten Cruises & Sailing
112 results | All St Maarten Tours
* A traveler said: "Great day trip! Ian and crew were amazing and the boat is comfortable. Just enough shade and 2 bathrooms onboard. The open bar was stocked with beer, sodas, wine and rum. Great day!"
* A traveler said: "Great time and thanks to JP and Laney for making the day so much fun!!! The tour really gives you a great look at the different beaches on the island. The snorkeling in Mullet bay was awesome and of course the swing off the boat is a highlight."
* A traveler said: "Capt. Brett was awesome! As a senior I was a little concerned about getting on and off the vessel. Brett was both helpful and concerned about the passengers health and safety. Awesome trip and a good experience!"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time! Tamela & the crew were fantastic. The boat was clean. Each stop was so much fun! I would go again!"
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful day cruising around the island. The crew were fantastic and so friendly. Multiple stops with excellent snorkeling. I'm still smiling from the experience."
* A traveler said: "Really fun trip! Lots of time to swim and snorkel! The drinks kept flowing! We had an awesome day! Charlie, Mario and Britt were all very hospitable"
* A traveler said: "Georgie and Benjamin were amazing!! I would give them 10 stars if I could! The food was phenomenal and the guides know how to have a good time. If you don’t book this charter you are missing out! You won’t go hungry and you won’t go thirsty I promise!!! The people we met were awesome and a great time! Best part of my trip to SXM!!"
* A traveler said: "Very good setup and the great service by the team. Good location and easy to get there. The photographer is good and provided quality pictures for my family."
* A traveler said: "It was an all around great time. Loved it! The only thing that was different is you do not get to take shoes on the catamaran which wasn't bad just surprising when we got there. All in all it was awesome!"
* A traveler said: "We had a lovely cruise and the crew was great. I would go again. This was a wonderful way to end our vacation."
* A traveler said: "The different swim locations were wonderful, the food was on point and the staff was very friendly! We had a great time."
* A traveler said: "Neil and his crew was so nice the food was amazing they party with us like they knew us for years I would recommend using Neil for your excursions also they do private party"
* A traveler said: "We got caught in a “surprise” rainstorm and still had a good time. Lovely sunset with my family. Very kind crew!! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Exhilarating and yet relaxing day of boating, swimming and sunshine. Marit and Nicholi were great co captains… navigating the big waves, serving up ice cold drinks and wonderful hospitality! We enjoyed the local culture eating lunch at a beachside restaurant."
* A traveler said: "Relaxing, beautiful boat ride with Homeade bread snacks and treats. Then a refreshing swim and snorkel spot Along with fresh, handmade sandwiches and fresh fruit! Captain was very knowledgeable and friendly as well as his wife!"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I went on this half day tour and it was amazing!!! Our guide was very friendly and informative. We had a great time out on the ocean and got a chance to see a lot of fun new places!"
* A traveler said: "Driver was waiting with my name on a card. We were at our resort in Zone 1 within 10 mins. Perfect ride!"
* A traveler said: "Wellington was amazing. He let us decide how long we wanted to stay at each location and gave a great history lesson."
* A traveler said: "Great driver and very informative. Medium size bus to ourselves. Air was cool. Would definitely use this service again."
* A traveler said: "Fun, Informative & Delicious. It waa easy to get to it had a lot of varieties.. Rum & Gelato. Christina was awesome."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing experience! We climbed Mt Scenary and touched the clouds! We then had a very good meal in the little village of Wynward. Will try to come back for sure !"
* A traveler said: "The check-in was easy & the boat was very up-to-date and offered plenty of shade. Nickolas and Natalie provided lots of good information on the island itself and all the excursion sites. It was a very enjoyable day."
* A traveler said: "I think the sunset cruise was excellent, though the wind and the weather didn't cooperate. But Charlie and Dean made it a very enjoyable experience. I recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Well paced, excellent tour, beautiful scenery. Delicious lunch. Friendly and helpful crew. No worries for getting back to the ship. Really the best way to spend the day on the island!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Breakfast Cruises
- Brunch Cruises
- Catamaran Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Multi-day Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services