Top St Maarten Classes & Workshops
13 results | All St Maarten Tours
* A traveler said: "This was a nice tour around the island and a great way to get familiar with the island. I was picked up on time by a comfortable tour bus. We drove around the entire island with stops at various lookup points, with stops on Orient Beach and Maho Beach. Fun way to see both the Dutch and French sides of the Island."
* A traveler said: "It was pleasant I completely messed up booked the wrong day I was so worried I was just gonna lose my money but merchant was willing to work with me and reschedule I appreciated this very much and they were very friendly. If I ever come back I would definitely do business with this merchant!!"
* A traveler said: "I was scared at first. But after going on the first one then going on the others it was great. I had a really good time the man and women that helped you with the zip lining were really nice and friendly and I will do it again. A mother from New York"
* A traveler said: "We had a great day diving with Aqua Mania. It was a short walk from the port. Check in was easy. Brandon set us up with equipment and we waited about 10 minutes for the boat to pick us up. Swami was a great boat captain and the dive instructors were fun. Will be back and will use this company again."
* A traveler said: "A worthwhile experience and the views are breathtaking! This is unlike any other ziplining adventure that I’ve taken. Totally worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Wellington was amazing. He let us decide how long we wanted to stay at each location and gave a great history lesson."
* A traveler said: "What a great and informative ride. Andrea was very funny and informative. Refreshments for drinking."
* A traveler said: "Relaxing, beautiful boat ride with Homeade bread snacks and treats. Then a refreshing swim and snorkel spot Along with fresh, handmade sandwiches and fresh fruit! Captain was very knowledgeable and friendly as well as his wife!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour!!! This was a kickoff to a great time in St. Maarten. Lucious was our tour guide and he was AWESOME!!! He was very knowledgeable about the island and provided excellent customer service! St Maarten is a beautiful island and definitely recommend this tour!!! Thank you Lucious for such an amazing experience!! We truly enjoyed ourselves on this sightseeing tour!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Arum was amazing! He is a terrific host, treated us like visiting family. He even invited us to contact us later if we had any questions about the island. I felt as if I was borrowing a family members buggy, he made sure we were comfortable and settled and had places to eat and visit! He was very accommodating. I would highly recommend this tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "We have used Jo Junie 2 times now, both experiences we had were excellent. We left on the shuttle right after we arrived at EDC, we were there early also. Were picked up at Maho right on time by Lucious, he did an excellent job, please commend him on his local knowledge, professionalism and service. Highly recommended"