Top St John's Half-day Tours
22 results | All St John's Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing service! Our drivers to and from the airport were so pleasant and very welcoming and on time! They were waiting outside of the airport with their logo and my name printed so finding them outside of the airport was seamless! They provided recommendations for us and shared a bit about their favorite part of the island. Both drivers were professional and hospitable. Even had water bottles in the car for us just in case. This company also appeared to be the only service headed to Hammock Cove resorts. I might be wrong but I couldn't find any others. And even if I did, I think this might have been the most affordable one."
* A traveler said: "What a GREAT tour!! The ride was so much fun. Started out Clean and dry but soon got into the wet lands with mud flying up from the tires then a down pour of rain. Be sure to wear something you don't value much. You'll have a great time. The guide was awesome and most helpful."
* A traveler said: "Everything was memorable. So much to see! Fantastic experience with an awesome driver! There is so much history and amazing qualities all over the island. It was a pleasure to have the experience."
* A traveler said: "We were first to be picked up and last drop off at Jolly Harbour and we enjoyed every minute. The guys on the crew are the nicest and really made a memorable trip for us. Amazing scenery from the climb up Hells gate island, fun snorkeling and a great lunch. This really was the perfect way to see some of Antigua’s most beautiful sites. Wish we had more time, would’ve done the extreme adventure cruise as well. Thanks again!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip around Antigua. Boat ride was a lot of fun in itself. Sting ray city was great and all the beach were so beautiful"
* A traveler said: "Had a great day with Lloyd. Very informative and never rushed. Truly enjoyed seeing all the sights and some of the best views around. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "My Husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our excursion. Our driver Cyril was courteous and friendly and provided us with a wealth of information, as he drove us to places of interest. I would thoroughly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Shaun who was our driver was excellent he couldn't do enough for us his knowledge and love of the island was lovely. Thanks Shaun you were very entertaining and knowledgeable and made the experience really good fun"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. We toured on a government holiday and we were on the tour alone. As such, we received a more personable tour experience, which we loved. Thanks Jerry. The lunch was the best that we had in the island. Our tour experience was outstanding and I’d definitely recommend them."
* A traveler said: "We are interested in the history of Antigua as part of our visit there. On this tour, Julie took us all around the island while describing the sites and the historical background of each landmark. We had delicious conch for lunch and enjoyed sampling the island fruits! Thanks for the wonderful visit, Julie. You know your island!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on our tour - would 100% recommend! We saw all the main sites and learnt a lot about the history of the island"
* A traveler said: "This was a great way to explore the entire island of Antigua. We drove through St. Johns, stopped at multiple destinations, learned a lot about the history of the island, spent some time on a beach, and got a really good idea about the culture in Antigua. With the many stops around the island, we had lots of opportunities for pictures and enjoying the sights. One of the highlights was the homemade lunch that was provided- it was simply excellent. We would certainly recommend if you're looking to explore Antigua and learn about its history."
* A traveler said: "Great trip Big John our driver was a really great guy very knowledgeable and very funny. The Sting Rays are completely free to come and go as they please so this is not just for tourists entertainment"
* A traveler said: "The tour was great from start to finish. The ride across the island was very enjoyable. The driver "Flavor" was very informative. He narrated the entire drive, giving us info about the geography and culture of the island. The kayaking was great and we snorkled at an amazing reef. All of the guides are great! I would highly recommend this tour to anyone who wants to see Antigua outside of the "resort"."
* A traveler said: "The Jeep Safari was really funny and our guide was very nice. He showed us all the places to be and explained us many local trees, plants and fruits. The lunch at Betty's Hope was delicious."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Cap Estate
- Things to do in Rodney Bay
- Things to do in Castries
- Things to do in Soufriere
- Things to do in Fajardo
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Samaná
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in Puerto Plata
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Andes