Top St Augustine Sporting Events
Saved to wishlist!
Private and Luxury
Private Sightseeing Tours
Golf Tours & Tee Times
Performance Car Driving
3 results | All St Augustine Tours
Sort by: Featured
This is an extensive and educational tour of St. Augustine. Explore the cultural events that made St. Augustine a key component in world history. The tour is conducted on our electric vehicles in the downtown area of St. Augustine passing by all the main historical structures and areas. Between The Mission Nombre de Dios, Castillo De San Marcos, The Ponce De Leon Hotel (now Flagler College), The Cathedral Basilica, The Tolomato Cemetery, The Saint Francis Barracks, and The Plaza De La Constitución...there are endless adventures waiting to be discussed. The driver is your guide and you are welcome to ask questions. During the tour your guide will point out historical attractions and places of interests while discussing the history of charming St. Augustine.
Personable tour of the holiday light display with a twist of history throughout the Historic District of St. Augustine! Venture down the smaller streets with our unique carts that others can not pass through! We venture off the beaten path which display beautiful holiday decorations at the famous bed & breakfasts! Holiday glasses will be available for a unique viewing experience!
With the beautiful weather in Florida, it is always a fun time driving a Polaris Slingshot. With a quality sound system and Bluetooth connectivity, listening to your favorite tunes couldn't be better. Our vehicles are top of the line and kept in great shape with constant vehicles checks. Our vehicles are perfect for running errands around town or just going for a pleasant drive in the city. Take a ride in our one of a kind open air vehicles for your next adventure!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Sporting Events in St Augustine?
The best Sporting Events in St Augustine according to Viator travelers are:
What Sporting Events in St Augustine are taking additional safety precautions?
These St Augustine experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Sporting Events in St Augustine are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in St Augustine may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Mission Nombre de Dios
- Old Florida Museum
- Father Miguel O'Reilly House Museum
- Governor's House Cultural Center and Museum
- Marineland Dolphin Adventure
- St. Augustine Pirate and Treasure Museum
- Memorial Presbyterian Church
- World Golf Hall of Fame IMAX Theater
- González-Alvarez House (Oldest House Museum Complex)
- St. Augustine History Museum
- Oldest Store Museum
- Oldest Wooden School House
- Potter's Wax Museum
- Fort Matanzas National Monument
- Spanish Military Hospital Museum
- World Golf Hall of Fame
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! St. Augustine
- St. Augustine Old Jail
- Micro Masterpieces Art Gallery
- Medieval Torture Museum
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in South Carolina