Spanish Military Hospital Museum
The idyllic town of St. Augustine is an ideal destination for travelers who want to see history come to life. Few places showcase the past quite like the Spanish Military Hospital. Visitors can wander the halls and outdoor areas of this popular attraction, which includes the Hospital West building, the Apothecary and the Hospital East. Travelers will learn about medical practices from the Second Spanish Period. Visitors can follow an expert guide and learn about medicinal herbs in the well-kept garden, see a surgical demonstration and learn about ancient apothecary. This one-of-a-kind destination offers up the perfect way to experience the life of a local during the 1700s.
What are Spanish Military Hospital Museum hours of operation?
Should I book Spanish Military Hospital Museum tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Spanish Military Hospital Museum 2021?
What's the best way to experience Spanish Military Hospital Museum?
- Skip-the-Line Spanish Military Hospital Museum Ticket
- Walk the Oldest Streets of South St. Augustine Haunting Tour
- St. Augustine Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley Tour
Things to do near St Augustine
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in South Carolina