Top Split Tickets & Passes
22 results | All Split Tours
* A traveler said: "Great trip to Plitvice Lakes from Split. The driver does all the work while our guide, Elena tells us about the sights we pass and history of the area. Plitvice is an amazing park, well worth the time driving there and back. Elena is an outstanding guide."
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic tour. The choice and timings of activities were great and the wine tasting was a lovely end and great fun. Nina was an excellent guide throughout who was full of knowledge and made the day a fun and enjoyable experience. We would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Interesting tour and a very informative guide. The start point was conveniently located. We would have liked to see more of the cellar and the Temple of Jupiter even if we had to pay extra for the tickets."
* A traveler said: "Many thanks to Dario our tour guide and Dale our bus driver. We had a fantastic time! Dario's wealth of Croatian and world history was paramount. We truly had a great time. We highly recommend this tour. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Sea kayaking was an awesome experience! Not only due to the beautiful scenery, but also because of our great guide. She was very knowledgeable and genuinely seemed to enjoy her work - and she even gave us (very strong) gin&tonics after the tour"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide very friendly, easy to understand. Minimal waiting time. Best value for money. Overall a great experience"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the tour with our guide Josipa. We spent just the right amount of time at the falls, and it wasn’t crowded. The winery is a nice way to end the day."
* A traveler said: "Great value for money. Our guide was really friendly and answered any questions that we had. It was just the right amount of time to spend at each location. I recommend going to the wine garden in the last town we were in."
* A traveler said: "The blue lagoon was lovely and we had plenty of time to relax and swim. Trogir was also fun to explore and we had plenty of time there too."
* A traveler said: "Great value. Was a full day trip that was timed really well ensuring you got to spend enough time doing each activity. Highlights were blue caves and swimming at Stiniva Cove."
* A traveler said: "Loved this tour! The guide spoke loud and clear so that everyone in our group could hear. She gave lots of information and was very helpful! It made our visit to the palace extra special! So glad we took this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "I have heard good things about this but it was definitely better than expected - everyone was super friendly, plenty of drinks and really good fun! They also provide you with pizza halfway through the night (which was nice slightly salty) and encourage drinking games.. one of the messiest nights and good value for money"
* A traveler said: "National park is excellent. Must see but no necessary to join in the walking tour in a town. Very boring."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Gregory of Nin (Grgur Ninski)
- Gates of Diocletian's Palace
- Mestrovic Gallery (Galerija Mestrovic)
- Split Archaeological Museum (Arheoloski Muzej Split)
- Riva Promenade (Riva Split Waterfront)
- Port of Split (Luka Split)
- Peristyle Square (Peristil)
- Fruit's Square (Trg Brace Radic)
- Budikovac Island (Veliki Budikovac)
- Bacvice Beach
- Zlatni Rat Beach (Golden Horn)
- Klis Fortress (Tvrdava Klis)
- Poljud Stadium (Stadion Poljud)
- Republic Square (Prokurative)
- Split Ethnographic Museum (Etnografski Muzej Split)
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Hvar
- Things to do in Šibenik
- Things to do in Makarska
- Things to do in Zadar
- Things to do in Visoko
- Things to do in Sarajevo
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
Day Trips from Split
- Split to Croatia
- Split to Zagreb
- Split to Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Split to Krka National Park
- Split to Klis Fortress (Tvrdava Klis)
- Split to Kravice Waterfall (Vodopad Kravica)
- Split to Hvar
- Split to Mostar
- Split to Pakleni Islands (Paklinski Islands)
- Split to Zadar
- Split to Dalmatia
- Split to Šibenik
- Split to Makarska
- Split to Trogir
- Split to Brac Island