Top Southern Vietnam Food & Drink
493 results | All Southern Vietnam Tours
* A traveler said: "My wife and I had a tour with Finn on our first night in Saigon/HCMC. He was incredible. Knowledgeable, friendly, charming and helpful. We walked away with not only an incredible dining experience, but insight into Vietnamese society and its history. Not to mention some recommendations for the rest of our time in Saigon. Thanks Finn, we loved it!"
* A traveler said: "This Food on Motorbike tour is a good way to explore some of the areas of Saigon. Our tour guides Azura and Peter are friendly and careful drivers. They are knowledgeable about Vietnam cuisines. Our tour guides worked hard to ensure that we have a memorable experience."
* A traveler said: "This is a must do whilst in Ho Chi Minh city. Danny and Back were our guides for the night and took us to places we normally wouldn’t have gone. We felt so safe on the back of their bikes (amongst the thousands of others) and the different foods we tried were amazing. Thanks guys for a really fun night. We had an amazing time."
* A traveler said: "as the sites are not very close to each other it was very useful. the food the drinks the comfort were all great"
* A traveler said: "I got to know the local side of Saigon and eat the best food... with help of my wonderful guide 'Ha'. I would recommend for everyone looking for offbeat but pleasant and knowledgeable tour in Saigon. Just dont be scared ofbthe scooter :)"
* A traveler said: "In my opinion, local food is very important to know as much as famous sites. We really went in areas where alone there is no chance to get there. We really tasted a lot of different dishes ( you better come with an empty stomach) and got all the appropriate explanations"
* A traveler said: "So glad I did this. Do NOT come to Ho Chi Minh without having this experience :D. Food was delicious and guides were amazing."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I had a great time with Bell and May. They were super friendly and made us feel really safe in what could have been an overwhelming situation. We got to explore some parts of Ho Chi Minh City that we hadn't heard about and the food was delicious. We would definitely recommend this tour. Thank you so much!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide pho was amazing! Gave us a great history of Vietnam and cu chi. His English was grand and he was funny!"
* A traveler said: "It was an exceptional experience to do the tour on a motorbike. Our guides Annie&Jake brought us to very nice places. Foods and drinks were well chosen. I would recommend this tour highly and whenever we come to Vietnam again, we we’ll do it again."
* A traveler said: "Martin and Ph.... were the best. Knowledgeable curious and safe. Highly recommend this tour and Martin, if you can get him."
* A traveler said: "Starting with a fun cyclo tour of Saigon, we meet the group at the market where we bought the ingredients for our cooking class. The chef was excellent, entertaining and knowledgeable & the lunch we cooked was delicious. Would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed an amazing day trip to the Tunnels and Mekong delta . We were only a group of 5 people and our excellent guide and driver . This made it even more special . The Tunnels were really interesting and the Mekong trip was beautiful scenery and great experience ."
* A traveler said: "Lana was very knowledgeable and friendly. Hope we get her again. Thanks for the great tour👏🔥💯👍I plan on making another appointment in the near future. Hope it will be just as good the second time around"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide Mike was very knowledgeable , the experience was great. The bus tide to venue was very pleasant"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Dana was amazing! With her extensive knowledge and sense of humor she made this tour even better than we imagined. While the floating markets are dwindling, the rest of the tour makes up for it. Drink the snake wine. It’s delicious."
* A traveler said: "What an interesting and informative course. Mai Home tuition was excellent and the techniques were fully explained and demonstrated before we tried it ourselves. We were given a tour of the markets where different herbs and food were shown before the course and at the end got a certificate and a recipe book with comprehensive descriptions of Vietnamese cuisine. Well worth doing this course with such a knowledgeable and competent leader."
* A traveler said: "Very good. Professional. Well organize. Intresting. Thanx so much positive time. And a lot of intresting information"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed this tour. Very friendly and accommodating staff. The limo van was comfortable and clean."
* A traveler said: "Excellent and easy way to get to the tunnels from the city, good fun with Chi, an excellent guide! Couldn’t fault it!"
* A traveler said: "It was a good tour to visit city attractions if you are short of time . It covers almost the main attractions in the city . Open jeep gives you a feeling of exploring the local streets too."
* A traveler said: "We were seated at a corner table with gorgeous views all around. It’s a traditional boat with a nice ambience, just perfect for catching the evening breeze while enjoying a seven-course dinner. Very friendly and courteous staff. Highly recommended."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Ta Cu Mountain
- Binh Tay Market (Cho Binh Tay)
- Saigon Central Post Office
- Paris Square (Cong Truong Cong Xa Paris)
- Coi Nguon Museum (Bao Tang Coi Nguon)
- Saigon River (Song Sai Gon)
- Saigon Opera House (Opéra de Saïgon)
- Cao Dai Temple (Toa Thanh Tay Ninh)
- Jade Emperor Pagoda
- Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Saïgon)
- Tao Dan Park
- White Sand Dunes
- Bach Dang Wharf (Ben Bach Dang)
- Ta Cu Mountain
- Suoi Tien Theme Park
- Con Dao National Park
- Vam Sat
- Cu Chi Wildlife Rescue Station
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Reunification Palace (Independence Palace)
- Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Central Vietnam
- Things to do in Can Tho
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Nha Trang
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in Northern Thailand
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Sabah