Top South West England Sightseeing Tours
114 results | All South West England Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a great way to orient ourselves around Bath. We liked learning a bit about the history of the city. Particularly enjoyed the Skyline tour into the hills and surrounding area."
* A traveler said: "Great guide - very chatty. Knew a great deal about the series which added perspective to the different locations. Also knew a lot about the area. Would recommend 😊"
* A traveler said: "As above seeing it from the sea different perspective. Will stop off in Poole next time. Calm and sunny day. Good commentary on board things I did not know."
* A traveler said: "Stunning views and the best, most informative commentary, by Jamie, ever! Every consideration for safety and passenger comfort and I shall definitely return for more."
* A traveler said: "Great relaxing afternoon. Lovely way to see some of Bath. Staff very friendly and shared their knowledge."
* A traveler said: "Great boat trip and walking tour. Very knowledgeable guides. Worth doing for a quick insight into Bath especially if you’re only there for a night or two!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Ally was excellent. He was really knowledgeable, polite and an upbeat personality. He really made the tour interesting, I would highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "We will really recommend Dan to be your tourguide. He is really a great local guide. Very educational and fun! Never a dull moment during the entire tour. He makes sure we are having fun, learning and comfortable."
* A traveler said: "Tony, our guide, was very knowledgeable and a really nice person. We all learnt a lot about the history of Bath."
* A traveler said: "I had a wonderful time on this tour. Laurence has a wealth of knowledge when it comes to the Monolithic sites throughout Wiltshire, England. I highly recommend this tour. You won't be disappointed!"
* A traveler said: "It’s was very interesting with the commentary.great in look into the history of the area , things I never knew. Saw some lovely areas too. The beaches and harbour were beautiful."
* A traveler said: "It was a great tour. Short but very informative. Thank you. The tour guide was very good and we really enjoyed it."
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was totally enjoyable from the moment we were picked up to the moment we were dropped off. Our guide made us feel extremely welcome and relaxed and he was very knowledgeable about the area as well as Stonehenge"
* A traveler said: "Our tour with Andrew Clark was excellent. Andrew Is a wealth of knowledge. He took his time and walked us through the city. He explained the history of the city in depth and easy to understand. I highly recommend Andrew as a tour guide.This was our best experience in the UK."
* A traveler said: "The tour was interesting and engaging. Our guide was lovely and share lots of interesting facts about Bridgerton and Bath."
* A traveler said: "Oz was such a fantastic tour guide. He promptly picked us up from our hotel, gave us the option to stop for coffee along the way, and was incredibly insightful on the history pertaining to each stop. We reached each location at optimal times before the sites were crowded, and Oz even helped us coordinate amazing photos. Such an amazing experience overall! Would highly recommended this tour and our guide to everyone."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Skip-the-Line Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Cornwall
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in Loire Valley
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais