Top South Iceland In the Air
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All South Iceland Tours
Sort by: Featured
Enjoy bird’s-eye views over south Iceland on this 1.5-hour tandem paragliding experience. Take to the skies with a highly experienced professional pilot at the controls, and relax into the comfortable seat harness as you soar over the spectacular landscapes. Gaze down at black beaches, craggy mountains and lava formations; rise and swoop with the thermal currents; and revel in the calmest form of free flight known to man. All equipment is supplied, and your experience includes photos and a video of your once-in-a-lifetime, 10- to 20-minute flight.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What In the Air in South Iceland are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in South Iceland may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Vik
- Things to do in East Iceland
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in West Midlands
- Things to do in Reykjavik
- Things to do in Skaftafell
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Northeast Scotland
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in North West England