Top South East England Walking Tours
147 results | All South East England Tours
* A traveler said: "Perfekt. Good service. The driver was helpful, friendly and very informative. Nice busses, Well air condiotoned and lots of space."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very knowledgable and I learnt lots of interesting history about Oxford. The tour was just the right length"
* A traveler said: "The guide was very knowledgeable, the pace of delivery was good. Would definitely recommend. Tour was interesting, lots of interesting stories."
* A traveler said: "John was interesting and entertaining. A great introduction to Oxford, despite the rain! Fascinating back stories to the colleges."
* A traveler said: "Reasonable Price. Fruitful and well plan Tour. Very friendly and Their English are easy to understand."
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed the charming countryside views . The timeless buildings and winding roads and undulating meadows were picture perfect. Colin was so friendly, he responded to communications promptly and his driving was very pleasant apart from his entertaining story telling. I would recommend this trip to all . Very happy 😃"
* A traveler said: "Booked onto the 2 hour tour and our guide Tony was brilliant, knowledgable, informative and went just at the right pace for everyone. Would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Excellent informative tour, very knowledgeable host, would recommend highly. Historical aspect particularly good."
* A traveler said: "What a beautiful place and we were shown round by the most excellent tour guide, so informative / knowledgeable not only about Inspector Morse etc but also about Oxford.. shame it didn't go on for longer..."
* A traveler said: "The in depth knowledge that our guide, Peter, had of the Harry Potter story, its author and Oxford city made it very enjoyable. Our guide quizzed us along the way, making it fun for all in the group, stopping to point things out, tell funny stories and show us photos relevant to the tour"
* A traveler said: "Such a great way to experience Brighton if you are new to the area. Friendly crowd and great atmosphere."
* A traveler said: "Very entertaining and informative walk. The guide Heidi was encyclopaedic with Morse, Lewis & Endeavour knowledge! *****"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour, it was our tour guide that made it special her name was Siren, she was so friendly and her knowledge was excellent, would highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "As a Morse fan I found the tour very interesting and the guide very knowledgeable. Seeing the locations around Oxford where Morse, Endeavour and Lewis was filmed was a great experience."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Unfortunately we lost the guide at the end so were unable to say thank you in person."
* A traveler said: "Super interesting tour where we learned a lot of fun facts about Canterbury. Thank you, Sam, for being the best tour guide around this lovely city!"
* A traveler said: "The weather was awful but Trevor was such an engaging, knowledgable and entertaining guide that he made the day really memorable. Would highly recommend him. Thank you Trevor for a brilliant two hours."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved this experience! Our guide was so personable and friendly, and we stopped at 7 truly great independent eateries. Unfortunately I’m dairy free, but it was ensured at every stop that the food was safe for me, or an alternative provided. Really great service and I would recommend to anybody visiting Brighton."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Sarah was excellent. Very knowledgeable and made it a fun experience. A welcome drink followed by a generous taste of the products made. Interesting to talk to one of the artisans working there too and watch the process in action."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour - we were very lucky to be the only ones on the tour, which selfishly was fantastic! We learnt so much. We would highly recommend Heidi she is personable, knowledgeable and bubbly! Thank you"
* A traveler said: "A great two hour walking tour of Winchester taking in the sites and having a really interesting history lesson."
* A traveler said: "Had a really enjoyable time. It was a hot day as there was a lot of noise around but our guide handled it well. She knew her stuff too."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Chessington World of Adventures Resort
- New Forest National Park
- Port of Dover
- Magdalen College
- Penshurst Place & Gardens
- Eton College
- Bletchley Park
- Kent & East Sussex Railway
- Oxford Castle & Prison
- SEA LIFE® Brighton
- Thorpe Park Resort
- Isle of Wight
- The Look Out Discovery Centre
- Carfax Junction
- Oxford Town Hall
- Hever Castle
- Ashmolean Museum
- Oxford Botanic Garden
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in North West England