Top South East England Outdoor Activities
96 results | All South East England Tours
* A traveler said: "Perfekt. Good service. The driver was helpful, friendly and very informative. Nice busses, Well air condiotoned and lots of space."
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed the charming countryside views . The timeless buildings and winding roads and undulating meadows were picture perfect. Colin was so friendly, he responded to communications promptly and his driving was very pleasant apart from his entertaining story telling. I would recommend this trip to all . Very happy 😃"
* A traveler said: "A brilliant trip on the boat seeing the hidden beauty of Oxford with a knowledgeable skipper! The boat was really comfortable and included cushions and blankets as well as being able to bring drinks on board from The Folly. Definitely worth the trip and great value"
* A traveler said: "Thanks a lot Lawrence! It was a fantastic experience and we had a lot of fun. I highly recommend to book this tour!"
* A traveler said: "We love to start any city break with a cycling tour and Angus did not disappoint. Very informative and was lovely to also venture outside the city into the countryside, thank you Angus 😀"
* A traveler said: "Irene our tour guide, absolutely lived the episodes of Call the Midwife as she took us round, and yes we could imagine the Poplar tenements and the new born babies behind the wooden doors which hadn't really got anything behind them. The exhibition of costumes and props was also interesting because this was what we had seen on screen."
* A traveler said: "Very interesting, and Carlos sure does know his towns history, enjoyed every minute of it, despite the hide and seek with rain showers, it was fun, would recommend to anyone looking for a day trip"
* A traveler said: "The guide was absolutely fantastic. He had a story for every situation. The picnic was great. We had a great evening."
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable experience. Carlo was very personable and knowledgable . Would highly recommend, we had great fun and saw parts of Brighton that we didn’t know about ."
* A traveler said: "Such a lovely experience for my sisters 50th birthday. The food was yummy and the host was so funny!"
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable and well worth the wander around the town. Not mandatory to go into all the pubs and would recommend if you have kids."
* A traveler said: "Really clever way to see Oxford. The treasure hunt was great fun, the maps were very clear and the clues were really clever. Best part was you can do it at your leisure. Fancy a drink or bite to eat? Want to explore the sites or visit that boutique shop you just walked past? Go ahead, the treasure hunt waits until you're ready to join in again. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Lovely evening from start to finish. Henry our captain was a pleasure to listen and chat to. The food and wine was outstanding. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "We all had a great time - 2 adults & a teen. We’ve lived in Brighton for 20 years and there were things we’d never noticed. Right level of clues, wear comfortable shoes as it does take about 2 & a half hours as the notes say. Instructions were clear and it all worked well. Really recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Excellent bike tour with Trisha-nice & leisurely ride, just perfect for us. Trisha was very knowledgeable about the area & history. Would definitely recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "It was a super smooth and easy flight. Pilot Bob did an excellent job, very competent and skilled. Was a pure pleasure to fly above London and see all the major attractions. We had a weight issues with maximum weight capacity at first (small helicopter was prepared for us) but team was very welcoming and agreed to change aircraft for extra fee within half an hour to fit us in. All in all flight was about 25 minutes, out of it 10 mins above London, where we're flying along river Themes and 10-15 mins ride back and forth to the airfield. It was a really memorable day!"
* A traveler said: "Unique way to view 7 sisters and learn about history and geology from the very friendly and knowledgeable host Paul. Excellent choice of music too. Loved every minute."
* A traveler said: "Very nice tour!!! Our tour guide was Tim, which was very nice, friendly, helpful and funny. He told us about History and also come cusiosities about Oxford. As he was borned and raised there, he knew a lot. It was a pitty that it was rainy. Good thing that we scheduled on Monday morning and only our group was there! So we had all his attention and had lots of fun! I recommend!"
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful day nice and relaxed, our host Luigi was just a real gentleman. Nothing was too much. We all had a fantastic trip. This trip is a must do, highly recommended Thank you Luigi"
* A traveler said: "Very nice tour in the sunshine - was about 45 mins and tour guide/skipper was very knowledgeable about Oxford. Worth doing."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Fun & Games
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in North West England