Top South Carolina Outdoor Activities
143 results | All South Carolina Tours
* A traveler said: "This evening carriage tour was one of the highlights of our trip! Our guide was very knowledgeable about Charleston history and shared some great stories, not fake ghost stories. We had a great time. Highly recommend (and please remember to tip your tour guide)!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was great-knowledgeable and pleasant. This was a perfect way to see some of the history of the city without having to walk."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide Jason was very knowledgeable and funny. We learned a lot about Charleston and its history. We recommend this tour to all."
* A traveler said: "Super fun 45m tour very knowledgeable tour guide easy to understand and fun!! Nice clean stables horses well cared for Big Plus"
* A traveler said: "Craig was our guide and that guy is a wealth of information! We learned so much. We got a bonus and saw a dolphin!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful and relaxed trip! Staff was excellent. My husband had not been here before and this was a great way to see the city."
* A traveler said: "Graham kept us safe & made it fun! He was very knowledgeable & had a good sense of what we were looking for in this experience Would definitely recommend to others looking for a good view of the bay & somewhat adventurous"
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide! She was very pleasant and knowledgeable about the history of Charleston. Check in process was very easy."
* A traveler said: "Eric was an amazing tour guide! Gibbs was our fabulous horse. We learned so much about the beautiful town of Charleston! Loved it!"
* A traveler said: "Seen a lot of great places and the captain explained what they where. Great time. The cruise boat was clean and neat."
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide Dennis. Very interesting history and anecdotes, both past and current. A great day in Charleston!"
* A traveler said: "George Washington's place, and all the gardens Liked the old homes and the cobblestone alleys, the trees, old brick, history about the slavery"
* A traveler said: "The tour was really educational and provided a beautiful visual of the past and present life in Charleston. We really enjoyed the drive through the Citadel, the Mother Emanuel Church, the Rainbow Homes, and the Marketplace."
* A traveler said: "Simon was an outstanding guide. You can tell that he has a true passion for his work, or even art, as he truly immerses himself into the Spirit world while he tells the stories of times past. As a bonus, he might get side tracked and you can learn some other history in the area. Will definitely come back on this tour, and asking for Simon again!!"
* A traveler said: "The tour and tour narrator was very informative. Really enjoyed it. Love learning about the history and the difference landmarks."
* A traveler said: "This tour was great! John knew absolutely everything about Charleston and was so engaging and fun. The food was amazing, and I really felt like I got a great assortment of what the city has to offer. Obviously be prepared for a lot of walking, but it’s definitely well worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Mimi is an awesome guide with a deep knowledge of Charleston. Food was great and we hope to do more tours soon."
* A traveler said: "Smithy our drive was excellent, knowledgeable and humorous I would highly recommend this company for a wonderful experience."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely amazing experience!! A Charleston must for the full Charleston experience. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and made the experience that much better."
* A traveler said: "Luke was a fabulous boat captain. Very knowledgeable and interested in sharing his knowledge with us, especially regarding dolphins. He made the trip special. I also liked collecting shells on the island."
* A traveler said: "Great tour with Mikey the horse with lots of Charleston history. Something my wife and I would definitely do again when in the area. Charleston Carriage Works takes really good care of their horses."
* A traveler said: "Dustin was amazing!! Was knowledgeable about so much history of the city! Loved his jokes! Really got to see a lot and learned so much! 100 recommend to friends! :)"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was great! He new his stuff and can tell he has a passion for the history! No ghosts, but great information"
* A traveler said: "Luke was awesome. Quite a story teller. He was factual but made it so much fun. My husband and I had a great time. Thank you for your time and expertise."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Haunted Evening Horse and Carriage Tour of Charleston
- Daytime Horse-Drawn Carriage Sightseeing Tour of Historic Charleston
- Charleston’s Old South Carriage Historic Horse & Carriage Tour
- Evening Horse-Drawn Carriage Tour of Downtown Charleston
- Private Daytime or Evening Horse-Drawn Carriage Tour of Historic Charleston
- Charleston Waterfront Park
- North Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach SkyWheel
- Middleton Place
- Myrtle Beach State Park
- Drayton Hall
- Magnolia Plantation and Gardens
- Ripley's Haunted Adventure Laser Strike
- Charleston City Market
- Ripley's Aquarium of Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Waves Water Park
- Coastal Discovery Museum
- Medieval Times Myrtle Beach
- Rose Hill Mansion
- Grand Strand
- Fort Sumter National Monument
- Folly Beach
- Patriots Point Naval & Maritime Museum
- Arthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge (Cooper River Bridge)
- Aiken-Rhett House
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Louisiana