Top Siena Private and Luxury
54 results | All Siena Tours
* A traveler said: "A really exciting excursion with two wine tastings. Including snack & wonderful insights into the landscape & villages of Tuscany! Really to be recommended! We met exciting people from all over the world at the tastings. Duration (11 hours) was perfect. We were even picked up at the hotel. :)"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous guide Amber, and small group made this a wonderful tour. Amber was amazing!!!! Highly recommend Tuscan Escapes for all tours in Tuscany."
* A traveler said: "The guide Silvia has broad knowledge of different subjects like architecture, history, local food, people of the city ... and uses it to customize the tour individually to the audience. We have learned a lot about Siena and had a lot of fun. It was a great experience."
* A traveler said: "Eleanor was excellent - warm, friendly and most welcoming. The tour was brilliant - a great mix of history and local culture. Everything was well explained- we learned loads about the city and were blown away by the stories of the Palio and then the inside of the Duomo . A great overall tour - cdo it tomorrow!"
* A traveler said: "we enjoyed our trip, Francesco guided us very well throught the beautiful landscape of Toscany and the wine was delicious."
* A traveler said: "We had a GREAT time, learned a lot, ate plenty, and drank PLENTY! Our guide was very knowledgeable about the area and shared that with us. Toured 2 wineries with tastings. Fun afternoon. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Italian guide sharing a lot of her knowledge with obvious pleasure. Detailed information on the town, its history and customs. Definitely worth the price!"
* A traveler said: "Worth experiencing. They covered three main touristic spots near to siena. Wine tasting experience was nice."
* A traveler said: "We've had a fantastic tourguide; Daniele. He had a great story about everything you want to know, was very social and had great humor. He made sure everybody felt comfortable all the time and you could sense that he loves the job. He talked very passionate about it. We've had a delicious lunch at a small vineyard, also with the best wines."
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderful experience riding down the country side. Our guide was very knowledgeable which made the whole tour even better."
* A traveler said: "Absolutly gorgeous ! This is the best way to learn about toscan cooking. The teaching is very clear and we learned a lot about the history of each dish. The respect of sanitory conditions was absolutly perfect. I can't wait to cook what I've learned at home ! I deeply recommand this class for all cooking lovers."
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was fantastic. The hike was incredible and our tour guide, Francesco, was a joy to hike with. The wine tasting was the perfect end to the journey. 10/10 recommend"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous tour with Daniel, his knowledge and humor were unbelievable. He made our tour so special. Highly recommend Tuscan Escapes for your tours."
* A traveler said: "We loved this tour! Great wine and great history. City of Montepulcciano was the highlight! We recommend this anyone who likes wine tours and seeing areas outside normal tourist areas!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing! We loved all the wineries and the stop in Pienza!! We were the only two on the tour and it was very engaging!"
* A traveler said: "We loved this tour especially since we were the only two on it. Our guide Elena was wonderful and very knowledgeable. The owners of the winery were great and we loved the wine and food. San Gimignano was beautiful along with the castle. Dinner was out of this world!"
* A traveler said: "This is by far the best tour we took on a 2 week vacation in Italy. Our guide, Gia(?), was very knowledgeable, friendly and welcoming in introducing us to 3 wineries, including a family run winery in which a family style lunch was served. I would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Darrio, was excellent. He made time to show us a few extra local places. The lunch at the farm was incredible and possibly the best part."
* A traveler said: "Such a fun time. Martina and Stefani were the perfect guides. They took us through some beautiful countryside and we visited a couple of small towns that offered great history and fabulous views. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a fun day."
* A traveler said: "This was an incredible day! Our guide, Fillipo, made our day so much fun... he picked us up at the hotel and provided great information on our ride to where we picked up our bikes. The views on the bike ride descending into the valley were spectacular and Fillipo was very encouraging when the "gentle rolling hills" turned out to be a bit steeper than we anticipated. We had a wonderful lunch and wine tastings at a beautiful farm vineyard. Thanks for a great day.."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Mangia Tower (Torre del Mangia)
- Santa Maria della Scala
- Siena Cathedral Museum (Museo dell’Opera Metropolitana)
- Siena Historic Center (Siena Centro Storico)
- Montalcino Fortress (Fortezza di Montalcino)
- Palio of Siena (Palio di Siena)
- Baptistery of San Giovanni (Battistero di San Giovanni)
- Piccolomini Library (Libreria Piccolomini)
- Fonte Gaia (Gaia Fountain)
- National Art Gallery of Siena (Pinacoteca Nazionale Siena)
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna