Top Siena Language Classes
Saved to wishlist!
Food & Drink Classes
2 results | All Siena Tours
Do you want to learn the Italian language in a stimulating way and at the same time visit one of the most beautiful cities in Italy? You have found the right one for you. In Siena, in the center of wonderful Tuscany. The best way to learn Italian is to immerse yourself completely in the language and culture of the country. It will be a natural and very rapid learning. You will be immersed in the culture and will listen, read and speak only Italian throughout the day. In this way you will make rapid progress, both in the classroom and out.
Our hands-on Italian cooking school begin with the study of ingredients followed by a brief description of the recipes and a detailed step by step process explanation of the four/five course meal you are about to create. In other words, you will learn the Italian art of cooking! With a variety of different backgrounds, our Chefs will bring something special to the table. They will help you to get to know your food as you learn to cook with passion and sense of flavor. The school is a fantastic meeting point for culinary lovers of all ages and nationalities creating an international, friendly and “tasty” atmosphere.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Language Classes in Siena are good for avoiding crowds?
- Piccolomini Library (Libreria Piccolomini)
- Siena Cathedral Museum (Museo dell’Opera Metropolitana)
- Palio of Siena (Palio di Siena)
- Montalcino Fortress (Fortezza di Montalcino)
- Fonte Gaia (Gaia Fountain)
- Baptistery of San Giovanni (Battistero di San Giovanni)
- Siena Historic Center (Siena Centro Storico)
- National Art Gallery of Siena (Pinacoteca Nazionale Siena)
- Mangia Tower (Torre del Mangia)
- Santa Maria della Scala
Things to do near Siena
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Perugia
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna