Top Siena City Tours
22 results | All Siena Tours
* A traveler said: "The guide Silvia has broad knowledge of different subjects like architecture, history, local food, people of the city ... and uses it to customize the tour individually to the audience. We have learned a lot about Siena and had a lot of fun. It was a great experience."
* A traveler said: "Siena is a beautiful city and our guide, Giorgia, was fantastic and presented Siena in a way that only someone born and raised in the contrade can provide."
* A traveler said: "we enjoyed our trip, Francesco guided us very well throught the beautiful landscape of Toscany and the wine was delicious."
* A traveler said: "Our lovely tour guide was punctual, kind, friendly & full of knowledge. She was also very flexible in stopping the van so we could take pictures!"
* A traveler said: "We had a GREAT time, learned a lot, ate plenty, and drank PLENTY! Our guide was very knowledgeable about the area and shared that with us. Toured 2 wineries with tastings. Fun afternoon. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous guide Amber, and small group made this a wonderful tour. Amber was amazing!!!! Highly recommend Tuscan Escapes for all tours in Tuscany."
* A traveler said: "We've had a fantastic tourguide; Daniele. He had a great story about everything you want to know, was very social and had great humor. He made sure everybody felt comfortable all the time and you could sense that he loves the job. He talked very passionate about it. We've had a delicious lunch at a small vineyard, also with the best wines."
* A traveler said: "Italian guide sharing a lot of her knowledge with obvious pleasure. Detailed information on the town, its history and customs. Definitely worth the price!"
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderful experience riding down the country side. Our guide was very knowledgeable which made the whole tour even better."
* A traveler said: "Alex was a pro. The best guide ever. He explained everything. It wouldn’t be the same without him. The winery owner Andrea showed us nothing but hospitality and kindness. Good food and excellent wine. Worth every euro. Thanks guys."
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful way to experience a boutique winery! The dinner courses were delicious as was the wine (and olive oil and balsamic offerings) We ordered a variety of wines as the price was great and so were the shipping costs, and it arrived home shortly after we did. Our driver/host was so fun and gracious and we loved visiting the walled castle town of Monteriggioni prior to our arrival to the winery. Our tour from Siena joined up with their other tour from Florence so it was a lively evening with fun people."
* A traveler said: "Walked where there were few people. Learned about unique aspects of Sienese life including the Contrade and the Palio."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Baptistery of San Giovanni (Battistero di San Giovanni)
- Siena Historic Center (Siena Centro Storico)
- Montalcino Fortress (Fortezza di Montalcino)
- Mangia Tower (Torre del Mangia)
- National Art Gallery of Siena (Pinacoteca Nazionale Siena)
- Piccolomini Library (Libreria Piccolomini)
- Santa Maria della Scala
- Siena Cathedral Museum (Museo dell’Opera Metropolitana)
- Fonte Gaia (Gaia Fountain)
- Palio of Siena (Palio di Siena)
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna