Top Siena Attractions & Museums
Saved to wishlist!
Museum Tickets & Passes
Arts & Design
Shopping Passes & Offers
Private Sightseeing Tours
Ports of Call Tours
Private and Luxury
Cruises & Sailing
4 results | All Siena Tours
The magnificent Duomo of Siena is one of the highlights of Siena’s UNESCO-listed historic center, but its popularity means that you could spend a long time queuing outside. This skip-the-line ticket ensures priority entrance and offers access to the Cathedral, the Piccolomini Library, the Baptistery of San Giovanni, the museum, and the Crypt.
The Chianti Sculpture Park, a permanent exhibition of contemporary installations and sculptures, was born in 2004 from an initiative of the Giadrossi spouses, both passionate about art. The main characteristic of the Park is the integration between art and nature. Each artist visited the forest and then made a specific proposal for the chosen place. The combination of sculptures and woods, sounds, colors and light is total. In fact, here the work of man does not tend to prevail over nature, but to integrate and enhance it. Artists from all five continents and different materials were chosen to give the visitor an overview of the variety and importance of contemporary art in today's world.
Unique opportunity to discover the secrets of the Diaccia Botrona Regional Nature Reserve, with birdwatching activities in the heart of the Reserve, immersed in the flashes of fish, bird songs and beautiful colors, in the unspoiled nature of the last edge of the most authentic Tuscan Maremma.
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
The Best of Florence and Tuscany in 3 Days - Ultimate Package Tour Guided Walking Tour in Florence included Accademia gallery (David by Michelangelo) 3 hrs Full Day 5 Terre and Pisa Visit the famous Five Lands in Liguria region (5 terre) Monterosso,Manarola, Corniglia, Vernazza e Riomaggiore Full Day Chianti Wine Tour and San Gimignano (8 hrs)
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Attractions & Museums in Siena?
The best Attractions & Museums in Siena according to Viator travelers are:
- Skip-the-Line Siena Cathedral Duomo Complex Entrance Ticket
- Entrance ticket for the Chianti Sculpture Park
- Birdwatching and Photo Tour in Diaccia Botrona
- Simple The Best of Florence, Tuscany & 5 Terre in 3 Days - Ultimate Package Tour
What Attractions & Museums in Siena are taking additional safety precautions?
What Attractions & Museums in Siena are good for avoiding crowds?
- Piccolomini Library (Libreria Piccolomini)
- Siena Historic Center (Siena Centro Storico)
- Fonte Gaia (Gaia Fountain)
- National Art Gallery of Siena (Pinacoteca Nazionale Siena)
- Mangia Tower (Torre del Mangia)
- Siena Cathedral Museum (Museo dell’Opera Metropolitana)
- Montalcino Fortress (Fortezza di Montalcino)
- Santa Maria della Scala
- Palio of Siena (Palio di Siena)
- Baptistery of San Giovanni (Battistero di San Giovanni)
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Perugia
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna