Top Siem Reap Water Tours
60 results | All Siem Reap Tours
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience. Visited a local market , boat ride down the river and walked though the floating village in the dry season . Learnt so much about their way of life in the wet and dry season . High light of our trip to siem reap . Don’t let it being the dry season put you off . Very informative trip"
* A traveler said: "Initially we started viewing the custom of growing commodities such as rice and girds very informative,then proceeded to cruise along river and view sustainability along the water,(wow) things we don’t know! However the dinner was limited and cold lack of variety.guides were wonderful very understandable....would go back!"
* A traveler said: "This tour is perfect if your not spending much time in Siem Reap. We went to the rice fields and then to the lake. It was a beautiful sail across the lake as we sat at the front of the boat through the floating village. We then saw crocodiles farm, held a snake and had lunch on a nearby boat."
* A traveler said: "An exciting show that left you spellbound right from the start. The performers were so talented and the show had laughter, breathtaking acrobatics and a storyline woven in. Absolutely fabulous."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Nak was excellent.He is very knowledgeable and enthusiastic .It was a brilliant trip.The market that we saw on the way was fascinating and of course the village on stilts quite amazing.We totally recommend this trip and this guide."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. Our guide Cherry was very friendly and informative. We enjoyed this trip, especially the time spent at the waterfall. Beautiful temples and carvings along the way aswell as some stalls to buy from. We had a really nice group of 6 and met some lovely people during this day."
* A traveler said: "Amazing guide Sorphea - interesting way of explaining the history and unknown facts about the temples. Taking care of the group well!"
* A traveler said: "Great service, no issues with pick up. Guide was really informative, and waterfall iven in dry sewson was the most beautiful thing I ever seen. All trip was worth it, temple on big rock was something different fro usual temples"
* A traveler said: "Kim is a former monk who will guide you along a great variety of foods. Some are weird and exotic, such as balut and insects. Other foods are very friendly to the Western palate. Great to sample."
* A traveler said: "This was just the most amazing experience to see how the villagers live and work we really enjoyed it and our guide was very knowledgeable- we would highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "This tour was exactly as described. Since I was traveling by myself, I really wondered if I would just be included with someone else, but no, it was a private tour, just a driver, tour guide and me. It was perfect. I hate heat, so I was able to cut some of the temple visits short, which was great. Also skipped the market on the last day, as I'm not a shopper. Tour is very well designed. You go different directions so you are able to see more of the area. Temples are magnificent but there is a lot of walking and up and down stairs. You need to be in good shape and put up with the heat. Tour guide Nak, I called my handrail, he was so kind and very knowledgeable. The driver, Phearom, was very conscientious and drove safely. Both were outstanding."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour, fantastic tour guide that was very well versed in the history of the sites, and was very savvy as to which to ones to explore in detail and which ones to just look over."
* A traveler said: "It was really well organized even though we booked it in last minutes. Our tour guide, called Sokmeng (I hope I spell it right) was so informative, professional and helful. And so is driver. They care for every small and single thing. It may look expensive compared with other tour options, but it's actually not. It's total worth for it."
* A traveler said: "This is a fascinating experience. Just a short drive from Siem Reap, with a stop at a small village to walk through the daily market, then onto a flat-bottomed punt just the two of us plus our guide, the captain and his 10-year-old crew member for a fascinating journey along the river, past houses perched on poles ten or twelve metres above us. The water level in the river was low but that did not impede our progress, then we were out on the wide lake for a stop at a floating cafe and crocodile farm. On the way back we alighted at the river-side village for a walk along the main street, stopping to hand out books and pencils to the swarm of children that gathered around us - as it was a Sunday and there was no school books and pencils provided to us as part of the tour, then a stop at an enchanting roadside restaurant on the way back to town, with a choice of normal tables and chairs or large suspended swings where you could sit on cushions - and the food was excellent and included in the tour price. Our guide Billy Barang was a source of great knowledge about the river, the lake, the villages and the people, including the history of the region and the source and impacts of the great amounts of water that flow from the Himalayas to create the vast flood-plains that necessitate the building of the homes high above potential flood levels. Our driver Da was courteous, friendly and provided us with a smooth ride over the, at times bumpy, roads. This tour is extremely good value-for-money and we thoroughly recommend it/"
* A traveler said: "Mr Tien and his team took such great care of us throughout the trip!Our two guides, Samnang and Nhoek, were wonderful as they helped navigate us around Phnom Penh and Siem Reap. Not only did they show us the sites but they were helpful in recommending places to visit as well. The itinerary created by Tien was well thought out and was very accommodating to our group pace. Highly recommend this agency"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Airboat Tours
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Speed Boats
- Trikke Tours
- Tuk Tuk Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Bangkok
- Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Can Tho
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Da Nang
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Mekong Delta