Top Siem Reap Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
29 results | All Siem Reap Tours
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour. Our guide and driver were great and they looked after us well and did the tour at our pace. Really enjoyed the history and tomb raider temple in particular. Would really recommend doing a private tour in Angkor Watt with Son. Thanks again Paul and Yolande"
* A traveler said: "Amazing guide Sorphea - interesting way of explaining the history and unknown facts about the temples. Taking care of the group well!"
* A traveler said: "Still awsome to visit. Our guide Sith was very knowledgeble. Take lots of water and stamina, some of temples are tall with steep steps"
* A traveler said: "An exciting show that left you spellbound right from the start. The performers were so talented and the show had laughter, breathtaking acrobatics and a storyline woven in. Absolutely fabulous."
* A traveler said: "So easy, fun and great to see to many temples it really took the stress out of us having to organise it and know which temples were best to see etc. Guide was so knowledgeable and gave a real insight into the history and life in Cambodia !"
* A traveler said: "6 of us in this group tour and the guide, Vuth is a very experienced guide. Speak english well and make our tour a fun one. He was our photographer most of the time and plan the whole trip well. Driver is also good in ensuring we are safe and have cool towels ready after each site visits. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour and excellent guide. Extensive tour of temples and sunset visit to mountain. Tour can last a few hours or in our case a full 10hours (apologies) dependant on your requirements. Great day and many thanks."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Nak was excellent.He is very knowledgeable and enthusiastic .It was a brilliant trip.The market that we saw on the way was fascinating and of course the village on stilts quite amazing.We totally recommend this trip and this guide."
* A traveler said: "Best time of day to set out on your. Small group makes all the difference as well. Tour Leader Taan also very informative. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "They do everything as promised, I cannot imagine a better way to wander around the temples, highly recommended!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Bangkok
- Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Can Tho
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Da Nang
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Mekong Delta