Top Siem Reap In the Air
18 results | All Siem Reap Tours
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. Our guide Cherry was very friendly and informative. We enjoyed this trip, especially the time spent at the waterfall. Beautiful temples and carvings along the way aswell as some stalls to buy from. We had a really nice group of 6 and met some lovely people during this day."
* A traveler said: "Amazing guide Sorphea - interesting way of explaining the history and unknown facts about the temples. Taking care of the group well!"
* A traveler said: "We were so happy to Be met and driven to our hotel. Our driver was very pleasant and helpful. The vehicle was comfortable and we had a good welcome to Siem Reap"
* A traveler said: "So easy, fun and great to see to many temples it really took the stress out of us having to organise it and know which temples were best to see etc. Guide was so knowledgeable and gave a real insight into the history and life in Cambodia !"
* A traveler said: "we had a great time with Sum and Leak. It was up to our expectations. we saw the temples and had a nice day on the bike. They were both great guides!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Nak was excellent.He is very knowledgeable and enthusiastic .It was a brilliant trip.The market that we saw on the way was fascinating and of course the village on stilts quite amazing.We totally recommend this trip and this guide."
* A traveler said: "Nice trip and special thanks to our guide Marin! He was very kind, knowledgeable and did his best throughout the entire day."
* A traveler said: "An exciting show that left you spellbound right from the start. The performers were so talented and the show had laughter, breathtaking acrobatics and a storyline woven in. Absolutely fabulous."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Tom, in Siem Reap was terrific. We could not have asked for anyone better. His knowledge of the area, how best to get around to avoid traffic and crowds, best sights to see, history of the sights, and his English was excellent. The Cambodians have done well in a relatively short time since the Khmer Rouge to prepare sights of historical significance for tourism and to protect them from vandalism. Our hotel in Siem Reap was the Tara Angkor and it was fabulous. The accommodations were very comfortable and the food at the restaurant was delicious. In Phnom Penh, we stayed at the Frangipani Hotel and it was comfortable and clean. The staff at the Frangipani were the best...helpful, courteous, friendly, wonderful people! The hotel has a roof-top restaurant with incredible views and great food. Our guide in Phnom Penh was Siam; again, an excellent guide and very accommodating. Siam took us to the killing fields and the Royal Palace - a stark contrast indeed. The killing fields and prison were very well preserved and presented. During our visit to the prison museum compound inside the city, we were able to personally meet two of the very few survivors who were children at the time of the killings. We decided to extend our time in this city and Siam made sure we had our transport to airport when we needed it. On our own, we found it easy to get around. The Hotel Frangipani was centrally located and many sights were within walking distance or a short tuk tuk ride. For our week in Cambodia, this was a perfect tour and I would highly recommend it. Our trip was in October when the heat and humidity was high. If possible, I would recommend you travel to Cambodia in December or January when the weather is supposed to be at its best."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Full-Day Tour: Phnom Kulen Waterfall National Park from Siem Reap
- Full-day Small-Group Angkor Wat Tour from Siem Reap with English Speaking Guide
- Angkor Sunrise Bike Tour with Breakfast and Lunch Included
- Phnom Kulen, 1000 Linga River and Waterfall Small Group Day Tour
- 6-Day Private Cambodia Tour to Angkor Wat in Siem Reap and Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Bangkok
- Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Can Tho
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Da Nang
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Mekong Delta