Top Siem Reap Fun & Games
12 results | All Siem Reap Tours
* A traveler said: "We were so happy to Be met and driven to our hotel. Our driver was very pleasant and helpful. The vehicle was comfortable and we had a good welcome to Siem Reap"
* A traveler said: "The tour takes you to the four major temples in Seam Reap. Mr Chet was fantastic and knowledgable guide. He not just explains you the history of temples and Cambodia, but also a hospitable host who gives clean wipes and cold water after every excursion. He takes great pictures."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour and excellent guide. Extensive tour of temples and sunset visit to mountain. Tour can last a few hours or in our case a full 10hours (apologies) dependant on your requirements. Great day and many thanks."
* A traveler said: "The Dinner and the Show was fine and good, only the description here ist wrong, the Buffet starts earlier, we were 6:10 there and it hat already started"
* A traveler said: "Best time of day to set out on your. Small group makes all the difference as well. Tour Leader Taan also very informative. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "An exciting show that left you spellbound right from the start. The performers were so talented and the show had laughter, breathtaking acrobatics and a storyline woven in. Absolutely fabulous."
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour. Our guide and driver were great and they looked after us well and did the tour at our pace. Really enjoyed the history and tomb raider temple in particular. Would really recommend doing a private tour in Angkor Watt with Son. Thanks again Paul and Yolande"
* A traveler said: "So easy, fun and great to see to many temples it really took the stress out of us having to organise it and know which temples were best to see etc. Guide was so knowledgeable and gave a real insight into the history and life in Cambodia !"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience. Visited a local market , boat ride down the river and walked though the floating village in the dry season . Learnt so much about their way of life in the wet and dry season . High light of our trip to siem reap . Don’t let it being the dry season put you off . Very informative trip"
* A traveler said: "Still awsome to visit. Our guide Sith was very knowledgeble. Take lots of water and stamina, some of temples are tall with steep steps"
* A traveler said: "Amazing guide Sorphea - interesting way of explaining the history and unknown facts about the temples. Taking care of the group well!"
* A traveler said: "We did 2 games before in Hong Kong and this was a very different experience! The prison break and the murder mystery were middle to very difficult, but very nice! Real decorated rooms and stuffs, not much technology. The prison break was especially nice due to the costume wearing and lockup behind rails. It felt real! And the cameras rolling on us how we escaped the room was cool. We received a clip that they recorded and some photos they made for us. This game was very well set! The lady there spoke very well English, since she came from Malaysia and we got to know more about the backgrounds of this place and her. Super cool!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Bangkok
- Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Can Tho
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Da Nang
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Mekong Delta