Top Siem Reap Food & Drink Classes
47 results | All Siem Reap Tours
* A traveler said: "My teacher Naphom was patient and kind. I happened to be the only person in class whom they accepted last min and she still took me in. We went to the market and she explained and showed the various ingredients often used in Cambodian cooking. The best part was I got to eat them all!"
* A traveler said: "Very nice experience, very clean and nice place and lovely people. Even though it doesn’t seem like a very typical “locals home”. You have many options and you can try many different meals. Food allergies/ vegetarian/ vegan is no problem. Perfectly fresh herbs straight from the garden!"
* A traveler said: "An exciting show that left you spellbound right from the start. The performers were so talented and the show had laughter, breathtaking acrobatics and a storyline woven in. Absolutely fabulous."
* A traveler said: "Kim is a former monk who will guide you along a great variety of foods. Some are weird and exotic, such as balut and insects. Other foods are very friendly to the Western palate. Great to sample."
* A traveler said: "Amazing guide Sorphea - interesting way of explaining the history and unknown facts about the temples. Taking care of the group well!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience. Visited a local market , boat ride down the river and walked though the floating village in the dry season . Learnt so much about their way of life in the wet and dry season . High light of our trip to siem reap . Don’t let it being the dry season put you off . Very informative trip"
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour. Our guide and driver were great and they looked after us well and did the tour at our pace. Really enjoyed the history and tomb raider temple in particular. Would really recommend doing a private tour in Angkor Watt with Son. Thanks again Paul and Yolande"
* A traveler said: "This street food tour pushed us out of our comfort zone and we sampled some fantastic local delicacies as a result. The stuffed frog, fried crickets, and Cambodian sweets were all delicious. The setting, eating local food with the local people, was a great way to feel momentarily immersed in the culture."
* A traveler said: "Terrific. In depth instruction on ingredients and how to treat them. One group choice of cocktail then one individual choice. The tour of Sombai afterwards was interesting."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Bangkok
- Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Can Tho
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Da Nang
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Mekong Delta