Top Siem Reap Archaeology Tours
302 results | All Siem Reap Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing guide Sorphea - interesting way of explaining the history and unknown facts about the temples. Taking care of the group well!"
* A traveler said: "6 of us in this group tour and the guide, Vuth is a very experienced guide. Speak english well and make our tour a fun one. He was our photographer most of the time and plan the whole trip well. Driver is also good in ensuring we are safe and have cool towels ready after each site visits. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Best time of day to set out on your. Small group makes all the difference as well. Tour Leader Taan also very informative. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour and excellent guide. Extensive tour of temples and sunset visit to mountain. Tour can last a few hours or in our case a full 10hours (apologies) dependant on your requirements. Great day and many thanks."
* A traveler said: "So easy, fun and great to see to many temples it really took the stress out of us having to organise it and know which temples were best to see etc. Guide was so knowledgeable and gave a real insight into the history and life in Cambodia !"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience. Visited a local market , boat ride down the river and walked though the floating village in the dry season . Learnt so much about their way of life in the wet and dry season . High light of our trip to siem reap . Don’t let it being the dry season put you off . Very informative trip"
* A traveler said: "An exciting show that left you spellbound right from the start. The performers were so talented and the show had laughter, breathtaking acrobatics and a storyline woven in. Absolutely fabulous."
* A traveler said: "Nice trip and special thanks to our guide Marin! He was very kind, knowledgeable and did his best throughout the entire day."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Nak was excellent.He is very knowledgeable and enthusiastic .It was a brilliant trip.The market that we saw on the way was fascinating and of course the village on stilts quite amazing.We totally recommend this trip and this guide."
* A traveler said: "Wow this is a must tour to do if you are going to Siem Reap which I guess if you are reading this review then you are at least thinking of going. We were picked up from our hotel at 0420 and then went on to pick up another couple before preceding to the ticket office. It costs 37 per each adult for a one day pass. Our tour guide Mr Srun Sarat was brilliant, his english was perfect and being an official Angkor Wat tour guide he knew the exact place for us to catch the sunrise which was awesome. The tour takes in Bayon Temple, the fortified city of Angkor Thom and Angkor Wat. All of them are worth the entrance fee alone never mind seeing all three in one day. We thoroughly enjoyed this tour and thought our guide was very knowledgeable with a great sense of humour. A great tour thank you Viator."
* A traveler said: "Initially we started viewing the custom of growing commodities such as rice and girds very informative,then proceeded to cruise along river and view sustainability along the water,(wow) things we don’t know! However the dinner was limited and cold lack of variety.guides were wonderful very understandable....would go back!"
* A traveler said: "great day and our guide - Chanda from SiemReap Shuttle was amazing, an archeologist by profession his insights were delightful and made this a very memorable day . thank you chanda."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. Our guide Cherry was very friendly and informative. We enjoyed this trip, especially the time spent at the waterfall. Beautiful temples and carvings along the way aswell as some stalls to buy from. We had a really nice group of 6 and met some lovely people during this day."
* A traveler said: "Great service, no issues with pick up. Guide was really informative, and waterfall iven in dry sewson was the most beautiful thing I ever seen. All trip was worth it, temple on big rock was something different fro usual temples"
* A traveler said: "There are so many beautiful temples in this region that it was worth getting a locat guide and having two day tour. Mr Chea Narong from Angkor Local Tour was a very knowledgable guide and also took the time to show us and talk to us about everyday life in Cambodia as well as just the usual tourist attractions. We highly recommend him"
* A traveler said: "Great tour and tasting experience. The hand-painted bottles are beautiful and the sombai is amazing! I brought my children with and they enjoyed the tour too. Even though they could not paticipated in the tasting, they enjoyed smelling the different liqueurs."
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour. Our guide and driver were great and they looked after us well and did the tour at our pace. Really enjoyed the history and tomb raider temple in particular. Would really recommend doing a private tour in Angkor Watt with Son. Thanks again Paul and Yolande"
* A traveler said: "This tour is perfect if your not spending much time in Siem Reap. We went to the rice fields and then to the lake. It was a beautiful sail across the lake as we sat at the front of the boat through the floating village. We then saw crocodiles farm, held a snake and had lunch on a nearby boat."
* A traveler said: "Had an incredible private tour with the tour guide Sa. Extremely knowledgeable guide on all history."
* A traveler said: "A excellent way to see the real Siem Reap. A nice easy ride along mostly flat road.We went through villages,Farms Our guide Leap spoke clearly and explained and answered any questions we had. If you want to see the country side and the real Cambodia you need to do this ride.The bikes were new well maintained and easy to ride. Thank You"
* A traveler said: "Kim is a former monk who will guide you along a great variety of foods. Some are weird and exotic, such as balut and insects. Other foods are very friendly to the Western palate. Great to sample."
* A traveler said: "Excellent Tour Guides, explained everything and very knowledgeable. Definitely recommend the Two Day Package."
* A traveler said: "Very nice experience, very clean and nice place and lovely people. Even though it doesn’t seem like a very typical “locals home”. You have many options and you can try many different meals. Food allergies/ vegetarian/ vegan is no problem. Perfectly fresh herbs straight from the garden!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Bangkok
- Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Can Tho
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Da Nang
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Mekong Delta