Siem Reap Old Market (Phsar Chas)
There’s a reason why most businesses in the city give their addresses in relation to Siem Reap Old Market (Phsar Chas). Its well-stocked stalls selling Buddhist treasures, hilariously misspelled t-shirts, jewelry and other souvenirs are a must-stop destination for travelers visiting this ancient city.
Friendly sellers used to foreign visitors make it easy to haggle for the best deal at this market in the heart of Siem Reap. The narrow passes between vendors are typically jam-packed with locals and travelers creating an energy that’s as kinetic and alive as nearby Pub Street. Hungry shoppers can wander to the food stalls on the northern side of Phsar Chas, which sell traditional dishes prepared on the street, as well as the farm fresh ingredients locals use to prepare the evening’s dinner.
What's the best way to experience Siem Reap Old Market (Phsar Chas)?
- Cycling Tour to Local village and Local market in Siem Reap
- Khmer Gourmet Private Class For 2
- Khmer Gourmet Degustation
Things to do near Siem Reap
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Battambang
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Bangkok
- Things to do in Phu Quoc
- Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Central Vietnam