Travelers looking for cold beers and cheap food almost always find themselves in the throes of chaotic Pub Street. Local taverns, unique vendors, musicians and traditional dancers line this paved pass, giving Siem Reap’s entertainment Mecca a true party vibe.
Pedestrian-only streets mean it’s easy to wander between stalls selling traditional crafts, ice-cold beers and spicy hot soups. Food here is as popular with locals as it is with travelers. Strong-stomached visitors can sample frog legs, beetles, snake and crispy grasshoppers, while the less adventurous can head indoors to dance at bumping disco techs, or simply saddle up to one of the numerous outdoor tables and sip cool drinks while absorbing all of the city’s energy.
Browse. Filter. Book
What's the best way to experience Pub Street?
- Siem Reap Street Food Evening Tour
- Unlimited Drinks! Downtown Party Tour - 2 hours
- Cambodia Culture Village - afternoon & Pub Street or Night Market with Tuk Tuk
- Unlimited Drinks! Pre-Game Session - 1 Hour
Things to do near Siem Reap
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Battambang
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Bangkok
- Things to do in Phu Quoc
- Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Central Vietnam