* A traveler said: "The space needle was amazing. You can see the entire Seattle city up top. Watch as the sunset was beautiful ."
* A traveler said: "Great day!!! Joe Pritchard was fabulous!! Not only was he knowledgeable, he was very entertaining and accommodating. I was clear that his entire mission was to give us the best possible experience.... and he delivered!!! At no time were we bored or in need of anything. He was on it before we asked. One of my favorite all time tours!!!!"
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome tour! Really brought the city to life an dour guide, Chuck, was very knowledgeable and funny."
* A traveler said: "Commentary was informative and didn’t become annoying. Hhggbhcvvvgvvbvbvvvvbvbvcvvvvvvbvvvbvvvvbhgbbv"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour! Our guide, Amy was very knowledgeable! We saw all the top places. It’s too bad that Seattle has such a litter problem however."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very knowledgeable about the Mountain. I like the environmental thrust of his dialog."
* A traveler said: "Our tour of Olympic National Park was amazing! Out guide Marty was great and told us all kinds of interesting facts about the park."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour, knowledgeable guide and great food samples. Our guide was a retired chef who owned several restaurants prior to retirement and had a ton of local knowledge and food knowledge. Great experience."
* A traveler said: "Captain James made our experience so pleasantly memorable. Skilled pilot who offered a mix of comic relief as he shared historic details about Seattle. Beautiful aerial views matched with perfect weather!"
* A traveler said: "Justin, our guide, was super friendly and engaging and knew so much about Mt. Rainer, the geology, history, flora and fauna. We saw everything of the mountain one could ask for in early September. The snacks and lunch provided were fantastic. It was an extremely well-organized and exceptional tour of the mountain. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Joel, our guide, was fabulous. He was very knowledgeable about the history, the wildlife, the hikes and so personable. We could tell he loves his work! I recommend this tour 100%!!!"
* A traveler said: "The tour exceeded our expectations. Lucky's knowledge and humor made it a delightful experience. The samples were pretty good,too! We revisited many of the places and made purchases. We shared our experience with people on our next tour and they said that they were going to book it. Bravo! A winner!"
* A traveler said: "Bob did a great job of explaining all the history to our larger group than was expected. He also disinfected tables for us to sit at which was “going the extra mile”."
* A traveler said: "Guide was awesome Very fun but would have Preferred to go to a vineyard rather than to a tasting room in a strip mall."
* A traveler said: "Loved spending the morning on this tour. I think it's always a great idea to take a city tour on arrival. The best way to become oriented and learn what to revisit. enjoyed very much!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide so very friendly and knowledgeable. The views were absolutely incredible. This is a one of a kind experience."
* A traveler said: "DC did an excellent job! He was very informative and provided a great experience learning about Seattle. The salmon swimming through the locks was especially fascinating. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Bob was fantastic, very informative and the experience was great. Best part was watching the fish flinging. Went back afterwards to purchase our favorite splings"
* A traveler said: "Was a great trip. Our Captain / Bartender Amy was excellent and very knowledgeable about Lake Union and all the boats and floating homes"
* A traveler said: "John was the tour commentator and he was fantastic!! John gave so many details and wonderful information about the many sights along the tour. I highly recommend this tour to any tourist or local resident who wants to learn great information about Seattle and the surrounding area."
* A traveler said: "We had the best time! Awesome tour guide, Kevin! Was very engaging and it was awesome to meet the winemakers!"
* A traveler said: "Mark was awesome! Very informative and friendly. We really enjoyed it. I would definitely recommend this to anyone."
* A traveler said: "Our driver Rudy was awesome …..The wineries he chose were unique and interesting .. The PicNicTable restaurant we stopped at for lunch was very good. It was our 1st time to tour Washington State wineries and doing it with Bon Vivant."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Michael was awesome. He truly went the extra mile to make our tour amazing. I would highly recommend this tour to others."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Washington State Ferries
- Fishermen's Terminal
- Queen Anne Hill
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery
- Hard Rock Cafe Seattle
- Original Starbucks
- Sky View Observatory
- Bloedel Reserve
- Pioneer Square
- T-Mobile Park
- Myrtle Edwards Park
- Fremont District
- Seattle Chinatown-International District
- Gas Works Park
- Snoqualmie Falls
- Seattle Great Wheel
- Cascade Range
- Olympic National Park
- Hiram M. Chittenden Locks
- Tillicum Village
- Space Needle
- Pike Place Market
- Future of Flight Aviation Center & Boeing Factory
- Mt. Rainier National Park
- Seattle Center
- Puget Sound
- Seattle Aquarium