Top Seattle Tours by Duration
118 results | All Seattle Tours
* A traveler said: "Avery was humorous and very good as a tour guide. Tour was on time and he pointed out some good bits of history"
* A traveler said: "Loved hearing about the history of Seattle and seeing where it all occurred. Now I feel like I’m more familiar with the waterfront and Pioneer Square."
* A traveler said: "Lucas our guide turned a rainy day into a wonderful adventure. We saw many interesting sites in the park and learned so much about the park."
* A traveler said: "Commentary was informative and didn’t become annoying. Hhggbhcvvvgvvbvbvvvvbvbvcvvvvvvbvvvbvvvvbhgbbv"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed our tour and really appreciated the knowledge of our tour guide. He was very knowledgeable about the city and helped us with photography tips."
* A traveler said: "Mark fantastic guide, very informative and took us to the falls so beautiful. Will recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Our tour of Olympic National Park was amazing! Out guide Marty was great and told us all kinds of interesting facts about the park."
* A traveler said: "The space needle was amazing. You can see the entire Seattle city up top. Watch as the sunset was beautiful ."
* A traveler said: "All the stops were great. Excellent recommendations and the guide was very knowledgeable and the fact he was local was good."
* A traveler said: "it was nice, location was easily found, person , who stood at the stop was very helpful, explain all details, driver had a nice stories. The down-part was the traffic, so we stand in line for some time, but that was not predictable. Nice way to figure out what else you would like to see in Seattle, when you have more time"
* A traveler said: "This tour was great! Our tour guide, Mark, shared a lot of history about Seattle as we drove to the vineyards. The people at Goose Ridge were very informative about how their wine is made. Bought some cider from them :)"
* A traveler said: "The pilot, Mark, was terrific! He flew us over the Space Needle, the city of Seattle and the islands adjacent to Seattle. Mark explained the history of Seattle and the islands while he flew and we took loads of video! A must do experience!"
* A traveler said: "DC did an excellent job! He was very informative and provided a great experience learning about Seattle. The salmon swimming through the locks was especially fascinating. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Justin, our guide, was super friendly and engaging and knew so much about Mt. Rainer, the geology, history, flora and fauna. We saw everything of the mountain one could ask for in early September. The snacks and lunch provided were fantastic. It was an extremely well-organized and exceptional tour of the mountain. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Never have we had a great tour and guide . A “3 Hour Tour” and it did not end like Gilligan! Informative, definitely FUN. Highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "We loved our guide. She was very knowledgeable and the history of this place and the market is super interesting."
* A traveler said: "Was a great trip. Our Captain / Bartender Amy was excellent and very knowledgeable about Lake Union and all the boats and floating homes"
* A traveler said: "The samplings were all delicious. We also enjoyed learning the history of the market. Our guide was very good."
* A traveler said: "We had the best time! Awesome tour guide, Kevin! Was very engaging and it was awesome to meet the winemakers!"
* A traveler said: "Darnell was wonderful. He made our first trip to Seattle fun and enjoyable. He was amenable, friendly, knowledgeable and witty. We enjoyed seeing the many wineries, cultural sites and lush landscapes. We can’t wait to come back!"
* A traveler said: "Monte was a great guide thru the neighborhoods of Seattle - pace was perfect and we learned a lot about the city. We highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Justin was the best guide ever!! From being very knowledgeable about all things related to Mt St Helens. Lunch was so yummy."
* A traveler said: "We had a good driver who pointed out attractions on the trip to the factory. Our guide during the tour was very well informed."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Michael was awesome. He truly went the extra mile to make our tour amazing. I would highly recommend this tour to others."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences