Top Seattle Nature and Wildlife Tours
44 results | All Seattle Tours
* A traveler said: "Although it was very rainy, we enjoyed the trip and were able to see a lot of the landscape, mountains, valleys, and gorgeous waterfalls. The tour guide was very knowledgeable, we enjoyed his stories, and commentary."
* A traveler said: "The space needle was amazing. You can see the entire Seattle city up top. Watch as the sunset was beautiful ."
* A traveler said: "Amanda was an AMAZING tour guide, interactive, very knowledgeable and fun,it was my wife and I 25yr anniversary and we had a blast ❤"
* A traveler said: "Justin, our guide, was super friendly and engaging and knew so much about Mt. Rainer, the geology, history, flora and fauna. We saw everything of the mountain one could ask for in early September. The snacks and lunch provided were fantastic. It was an extremely well-organized and exceptional tour of the mountain. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Lindsay was an excellent guide. He was humble, informative, polite, patient and funny. Not jaded at all. He sincerely cares about his customers and is a people person."
* A traveler said: "It was an excellent tour! Well done! Joel are tour guide thought of everything. I would recommend it to anyone."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour of Seattle. Jeff was very knowledgeable, respectful of our time and made everyone feel comfortable. He was even happy to drop each person at their favorite spot at the end and provide ideas for other tours to take."
* A traveler said: "Mark was our Pilot and he was amazing!!!!! He took his time, and he was so engaging with my son who had just turned 18 and this was his surprise birthday. Thank you so much!!!"
* A traveler said: "We took this tour on Sat 9/18/21 & had a fantastic time, the driver was friendly and provided excellent facts on Seattle. The 2 winery stops were excellent & lunch was fantastic. The waterfall is beautiful and we had ample time for pictures. We were also able to stop for a quick visit to Boehm's Candy for their delicious chocolates."
* A traveler said: "We were surprised by the unique history that shaped thos area. Our guide was knowledgable, and excited about the topic. Definitely a worth while experience."
* A traveler said: "DC did an excellent job! He was very informative and provided a great experience learning about Seattle. The salmon swimming through the locks was especially fascinating. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We had the best time! Awesome tour guide, Kevin! Was very engaging and it was awesome to meet the winemakers!"
* A traveler said: "Justin was the best guide ever!! From being very knowledgeable about all things related to Mt St Helens. Lunch was so yummy."
* A traveler said: "Very pleasant day; superbly hoisted by our guide, Daniel. Professionally organised, providing nice mixture of enjoyable and informative experience. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Daniel was awesome. Great tour. All the 3 Wineries picked were great. Daniel made food arrangements for us also including coffee, cheese and pastries. We really enjoyed the lunch. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Lylle, was amazing. She was very knowledgeable of Seattle and Washington state. Highly recommend her."
* A traveler said: "The weather conditions were perfect for viewing Rainer and hiking was memorable. Our Guide Ben was knowledgeable, very attentive,and accommodating. Made the day!"
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic trip. Alex knew the best spots to stop and the history and geology of the area. This trip was not rushed and lasted almost 11 hours. Well worth it."
* A traveler said: "Daniel, our guide for the day, provided an excellent tour of Olympic National Park starting with picking us up right in front of our Airbnb, and ferry ride to Bainbridge island. Since this is a small group tour, he was able to flex the tour to our group’s desires which included easy hikes and plenty of time at each place we visited. We learned a lot and of course the views were spectacular! Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Daniel was an AWESOME, Tour Guide, knowledgeable, accommodating, organized, and thoughtful. Our tour on Bainbridge included a variety of activities and sites - we learned a lot and had a lot of fun times."
* A traveler said: "Tour was very entertaining and informative. Matt, our tour guide knew the area, its history, and highlights very well. He provided many opportunities for interesting photographs, which was one of the main reasons I took this tour. Overall, this was a very enjoyable experience, I highly recommend this tour.."
* A traveler said: "Our private Mt. Rainier tour gave us a rest from driving ourselves and also flexibility to stop when we wanted to along the way. Although it was a hot and hazy day, our tour guide, Llyle, made the day special. She shared lots of good stories about the park, Seattle and the state of Washington. She stopped a few times on the way to the park so we could take pictures of interesting roadside sights. We went two places for short hikes, and Llyle told us to take whatever time we wanted. When the parking lots were full in the park, she found a solution so we didn't have to skip anything or walk from distant parking areas. The SUV for the tour was quite comfortable, and water and snacks were provided. On a group tour, we would have felt we needed to wear face masks all day, but this private tour made us feel safe, since our guide had been vaccinated. This tour is something you could drive and do on your own, but it was relaxing to leave all the logistics to someone else."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day out, tour was adapted to suit our preference, great conversations, food/drinks and knowledge of the area."
* A traveler said: "Janet was an excellent tour guide, knowledgeable and made the tour lots of fun. We loved all of the sights, it was wonderful."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Fremont District
- Gas Works Park
- Snoqualmie Falls
- Bainbridge Island
- Alki Beach
- Woodland Park
- Mt. St. Helens
- Seattle Waterfront
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Discovery Center
- Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park - Seattle Unit
- Tillicum Village
- Olympic National Park
- Myrtle Edwards Park
- Seattle Aquarium
- Hiram M. Chittenden Locks
- Museum of Pop Culture (MoPOP)
- Queen Anne Hill
- Waterfall Garden Park
- Capitol Hill