Top Seattle Half-day Tours
44 results | All Seattle Tours
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour of Seattle. Jeff was very knowledgeable, respectful of our time and made everyone feel comfortable. He was even happy to drop each person at their favorite spot at the end and provide ideas for other tours to take."
* A traveler said: "DC did an excellent job! He was very informative and provided a great experience learning about Seattle. The salmon swimming through the locks was especially fascinating. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "It was a nice memories we had and our tour guide was very good and give details of the tour. We’ll come back again and use Viator"
* A traveler said: "We took this tour on Sat 9/18/21 & had a fantastic time, the driver was friendly and provided excellent facts on Seattle. The 2 winery stops were excellent & lunch was fantastic. The waterfall is beautiful and we had ample time for pictures. We were also able to stop for a quick visit to Boehm's Candy for their delicious chocolates."
* A traveler said: "Amanda was an AMAZING tour guide, interactive, very knowledgeable and fun,it was my wife and I 25yr anniversary and we had a blast ❤"
* A traveler said: "Commentary was informative and didn’t become annoying. Hhggbhcvvvgvvbvbvvvvbvbvcvvvvvvbvvvbvvvvbhgbbv"
* A traveler said: "We took the private downtown tour with Kalina on Aug 6. Kalina was outstanding! Her knowledge was so impressive as was her kind demeanor. We started with a breakfast at Lowell's, walked around the city, hearing all about the history of Seattle. She was mindful of our time and kept to a leisurely schedule. When we would mention an interest of ours, she quickly changed her plans and accommodated us. Afterwards, she took the time to send us pictures of our wonderful morning. I highly recommend this tour and especially recommend Kalina."
* A traveler said: "We were surprised by the unique history that shaped thos area. Our guide was knowledgable, and excited about the topic. Definitely a worth while experience."
* A traveler said: "The space needle was amazing. You can see the entire Seattle city up top. Watch as the sunset was beautiful ."
* A traveler said: "We had the best time! Awesome tour guide, Kevin! Was very engaging and it was awesome to meet the winemakers!"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the Seattle skyline snd Troll Bridge. The view from the needle is amazing day or night. This IS my 2nd tour. I had no idea they were not all the same. Guide was amazing, tour was great."
* A traveler said: "Monte was a great guide thru the neighborhoods of Seattle - pace was perfect and we learned a lot about the city. We highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "We had a good driver who pointed out attractions on the trip to the factory. Our guide during the tour was very well informed."
* A traveler said: "Your guide Charles was great! He was extremely knowledgeable about sites in Seattle. Impressed by his presentation anod driving skill."
* A traveler said: "Russ communicated & met us right on time. It was a beautiful day on the Sound & Russ patiently answered all our questions about sailing & threw in more than a few great stories to keep us entertained! High recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our handsome tour guide from Costo Rica was very informative, kind, and explained everything well. Will share/recommend this trip to our family and friends. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Capt. Steve was an excellent tour guide. He had lots of information about the sites/history of Seattle. He made everything very interesting. He was also very accommodating to my grandchildren(ages 9 and 4). We saw everything and more. I would highly recommend using Capt. Steve. I would use him again!"
* A traveler said: "Lynn Curtis truly loves and respects her city. She showed us very special neighborhoods celebrating diversity, art, and community. It was a great tour, and we have a new appreciation for Seattle. We loved the tour!"
* A traveler said: "Guy was awesome conversation was fun an informative, funny. Tim is a beer Guru. Very knowledgeable on every beer"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was knowledgeable and friendly. Also he helped with my husband who has a little trouble walking."
* A traveler said: "getting to learn about different types of beers the stouts ipa the history where they came from how he went into depth of orgin with each type of beer"
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent way to spend a day on Bainbridge Island. It was rainy on the ferry ride over, but as soon as we got off the boat the sun came out. Our tour guide was excellent and provided an entertaining time! We got to meet and talk to so many nice local people."
* A traveler said: "The tour was one of the best parts of the trip! He was an excellent host and so much interesting history. It was a wonderful experience!"
* A traveler said: "The guide was highly knowledgeable & shared some fascinating stories, and the tour was very interactive. Learned some new great info. A wide variety of beers were sampled and we learned all about them, history of beer, and the Ballard/Seattle area as we sipped."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Alki Beach
- Waterfall Garden Park
- University of Washington
- Chihuly Garden and Glass
- Woodland Park Zoo
- Gas Works Park
- Capitol Hill
- Queen Anne Hill
- Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park - Seattle Unit
- Fremont District
- Seattle Cruise Port
- Hard Rock Cafe Seattle
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery
- Olympic National Park
- Hiram M. Chittenden Locks
- Blake Island Marine State Park
- Original Starbucks
- Myrtle Edwards Park
- Seattle Art Museum (SAM)