Top Savannah Pop Culture
48 results | All Savannah Tours
* A traveler said: "Night time with light rain enhanced the ambience, great street entertainment. Enjoyed the story telling."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Tony was great told us a lot of fun and interesting facts. Would definitely go back and do a tour again and recommend them to friends"
* A traveler said: "I love getting a history tour and getting scared at the same time. Our tour guide and driver were great. The guide was very knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Pamela did a great job. Lots of fun. Had some pictures with figures in them. Very interesting information. Would recommend"
* A traveler said: "Very informative. Foley House story was interesting. Our guide Logan was easy to listen too and very knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "This was such a fun experience and our tour guide was fabulous. I’d definitely recommend anyone in Savannah to go! Just suspend belief and enjoy the spooky stories for a night."
* A traveler said: "We took the 10 PM tour and it was really enjoyable. I love hearing the history behind several areas in addition to the fun facts. Tour guide was naturally funny and an excellent storyteller. Despite the tour being two hours long, time went by fast. The walking was not tiring but instead very manageable."
* A traveler said: "Darcy was amazing at taking us the stories of each location. She was upbeat and very informative! Loved the tour and will definitely recommend!!!!"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed seeing photos that other folks had taken. The tour guide was very entertaining. She told us many stories about the city and it’s former residents.☠️☠️☠️"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was entertaining, enlightening and knowledgeable on ghost and paranormal activities. She made it exceptional!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable, when a car would approach as he speaking he would either stop speaking or raise his voice in order for everyone to be able to hear what he was saying… We learned many fascinating facts about Savannah!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour with an amazing guide! The stories were great and very thorough. The tour guide was knowledgeable and funny!"
* A traveler said: "Steve was great and very accommodating to refund 1 who got sick before our girls trip. Thank you for that! He also has a great big personality and very engaging with our large crowd. Overall, a very fun evening and would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Laura was an excellent tour guide! She gave great drink recommendations and brought really fun energy to the whole tour! Would 100% recommend this to anyone coming to visit Savannah!"
* A traveler said: "Patrick was an authentic story teller and shared quite a few stories and experiences that have happened in Savannah over the years...and presently. Very interesting! Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Wilifted and brayden were great. The pecan chicken at pirate house fabulous and a lot of food. Learned some interesting history."
* A traveler said: "Had a fun time Patrick was great he knew his history of Savannah the tour was great found it interesting about the city"
* A traveler said: "The tour was great. Our tour guide was very animated and knowledgeable about Savannah’s spooky past."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Gregg was amazing and super funny! I learned so much about the history here and he even gave us advice on where else to visit here in Savannah. 10/10 would recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "We think our guide was Greg for the 8:00 tour that began in Lafayette Park. He gave us a lively presentation. We learned a lot and were entertained. He was excellent."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide , Mark, was super- helpful, knowledgeable, funny, and made this one of the most fun experiences of our Savannah stay. He made sure that even the newbies were comfortable and safe before we began, and made the tour both fun and informative!"
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful tour! Neil was a wonderful story teller. He keeps his groups smaller which I loved. And was able to keep all of us moving through all the off the beaten path pubs."
* A traveler said: "Learned some new tales about Savannah’s history. The weather was perfect and it was a great night for a walk and some history of the city."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Florida