Top Savannah Nature and Wildlife Tours
18 results | All Savannah Tours
* A traveler said: "Great overview of Savannah ,narrative of the history was very informative. Highly recommend. Great price for the trip."
* A traveler said: "Had a great guide. She was so passionate and knowledgeable! Would definitely recommend! Will go again next time I'm in town!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, very knowledgeable, recommend for everyone. Located near a great historic area. Recommend more shade for the top deck"
* A traveler said: "I wanted an introduction to Savannah, by foot and reasonably short. This tour was perfect-I have a good feel now for Historic Savannah and can continue exploring on my own. Thanks for all the stories and history!"
* A traveler said: "Best Segway tour in Savannah! Our guide Rudy was AMAZING. He was informative, entertaining, kept us safe and made it the highlight of our trip! You can’t go wrong with this company. Rudy thanks for all the fun!"
* A traveler said: "Gregg was amazing! Informative and fun tour. Got to see a lot of the historic district and interesting culture."
* A traveler said: "Seeing all of the historical landmarks of the city. It was cool to see all of the beautiful buildings and stunning parks of the city."
* A traveler said: "Tour is lots of cool info and ghost tales... Wish it could be longer... Cecilia White and nick where very good guides..."
* A traveler said: "Bill our guide was great. Was clear from the start, made sure he knew where we were being picked up from, time and any wants. The tour was very nice, it was raining a lot and he altered plans because of weather and timing. We highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was awesome. He was passionate and really knew the history. Very entertaining and captivating."
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable experience! Loved the Crab Shack restaurant and our tour guide was very friendly and knowledgeable. Had a great time on the dolphin tour. Entertaining and loved getting to see a lot of dolphins. I would recommend this tour to friends."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful cemetery. So much wonderful history.. Our guide Jessica was awesome! Very knowledgeable! Bring bug spray."
* A traveler said: "Had a fun time Patrick was great he knew his history of Savannah the tour was great found it interesting about the city"
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Tour guide was a great guy. He gave us some wonderful Savannah history and information. Very personalized tour in a cool car."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour! Interesting and fun guide, gave all the details we wanted on history, plants, etc. and showed us her favorite views, gates and more. A great way to learn Savannah!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Chippewa Square
- Davenport House Museum
- Savannah Historic District
- Sorrel Weed House
- Mercer Williams House Museum
- Historic Savannah Theatre
- Wormsloe State Historic Site
- Colonial Park Cemetery
- Reynolds Square
- Beach Institute African American Cultural Center
- Ships of the Sea Maritime Museum
- Massie Heritage Center
- Factors Walk
- Temple Mickve Israel
- Andrew Low House
- First African Baptist Church
- Owens-Thomas House
- Gribble House Paranormal Experience
- Madison Square
- Telfair Museums Jepson Center
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Florida