Top Savannah Ghost Tours
- The Gribble House was the scene of a gruesome triple axe murder in 1909. While the original house was demolished, the ghosts of those killed supposedly still haunt the new property.
- The 17Hundred90 Inn, built in 1790, is believed to be haunted by the ghost of a 16-year-old girl named Anna who tragically died of suicide.
- More than a few ghosts are rumored to haunt the Andrew Low House in Lafayette Square.
- Savannah’s Colonial Park Cemetery serves as the final resting place for more than 9,000 people, including many victims of yellow fever in the 1800s.
- Moon River Brewing Company occupies one of the oldest and most haunted buildings in the city; its legendary upper level is particularly spooky.
- During Savannah ghost tours at Perkins & Sons Ship Chandlery in the River Street historic district, costumed actors bring to life the spooky stories of Savannah’s haunted past.
46 results | All Savannah Tours
* A traveler said: "Night time with light rain enhanced the ambience, great street entertainment. Enjoyed the story telling."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Tony was great told us a lot of fun and interesting facts. Would definitely go back and do a tour again and recommend them to friends"
* A traveler said: "I love getting a history tour and getting scared at the same time. Our tour guide and driver were great. The guide was very knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Very informative. Foley House story was interesting. Our guide Logan was easy to listen too and very knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Pamela did a great job. Lots of fun. Had some pictures with figures in them. Very interesting information. Would recommend"
* A traveler said: "This was such a fun experience and our tour guide was fabulous. I’d definitely recommend anyone in Savannah to go! Just suspend belief and enjoy the spooky stories for a night."
* A traveler said: "We took the 10 PM tour and it was really enjoyable. I love hearing the history behind several areas in addition to the fun facts. Tour guide was naturally funny and an excellent storyteller. Despite the tour being two hours long, time went by fast. The walking was not tiring but instead very manageable."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed seeing photos that other folks had taken. The tour guide was very entertaining. She told us many stories about the city and it’s former residents.☠️☠️☠️"
* A traveler said: "Darcy was amazing at taking us the stories of each location. She was upbeat and very informative! Loved the tour and will definitely recommend!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was entertaining, enlightening and knowledgeable on ghost and paranormal activities. She made it exceptional!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable, when a car would approach as he speaking he would either stop speaking or raise his voice in order for everyone to be able to hear what he was saying… We learned many fascinating facts about Savannah!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour with an amazing guide! The stories were great and very thorough. The tour guide was knowledgeable and funny!"
* A traveler said: "Patrick was an authentic story teller and shared quite a few stories and experiences that have happened in Savannah over the years...and presently. Very interesting! Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Lady Ravenwood was awesome! She knew her stuff and her delivery was perfect. She definitely made you wonder."
* A traveler said: "Steve was great and very accommodating to refund 1 who got sick before our girls trip. Thank you for that! He also has a great big personality and very engaging with our large crowd. Overall, a very fun evening and would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Laura was an excellent tour guide! She gave great drink recommendations and brought really fun energy to the whole tour! Would 100% recommend this to anyone coming to visit Savannah!"
* A traveler said: "Had a fun time Patrick was great he knew his history of Savannah the tour was great found it interesting about the city"
* A traveler said: "Wilifted and brayden were great. The pecan chicken at pirate house fabulous and a lot of food. Learned some interesting history."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was great. Nicky knew her stuff and spoke clearly and loud enough for all to hear. Loved hearing about the history of Savannah along with the haunting."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was Ray and he was awesome. He not only shared ghost history but also the history of the city. I would highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Keith was an amazing guide…he was able to weave the history of Savannah seamlessly into the ghost tour. He was personable and knowledgeable. I highly recommend this tour and Keith!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was great. Our tour guide was very animated and knowledgeable about Savannah’s spooky past."
* A traveler said: "The guide was very friendly and the tour was a mix of history and spooky stories. Would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "WE LOVE RAY!!! HE WAS THE BEST, had me and my pal shiverin in our boots the entire tour! Super scary and worth your time, the stories could scare the devil himself!! Definitely recommend picking up a wet willie or 2 prior to your arrival ;) god bless!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Telfair Museums Jepson Center
- Temple Mickve Israel
- Owens-Thomas House
- Columbia Square
- Historic Savannah Theatre
- Davenport House Museum
- The Pirates’ House
- Beach Institute African American Cultural Center
- Olde Pink House
- Savannah Historic District
- Gribble House Paranormal Experience
- Sorrel Weed House
- Mercer Williams House Museum
- First African Baptist Church
- Colonial Park Cemetery
- Factors Walk
- Reynolds Square
- Wormsloe State Historic Site
- Madison Square
- American Prohibition Museum
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Florida