Top Savannah Fun & Games
23 results | All Savannah Tours
* A traveler said: "Liked the use of the communication system used by our guide. It made it much easier to hear what he was saying over all the city noise."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, Bonnie was very knowledgeable. We really liked the Cafe we stopped at, even went back. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Best Segway tour in Savannah! Our guide Rudy was AMAZING. He was informative, entertaining, kept us safe and made it the highlight of our trip! You can’t go wrong with this company. Rudy thanks for all the fun!"
* A traveler said: "Jovy was an amazing story teller and made the experience so much fun. We really enjoyed this tour. It was great!"
* A traveler said: "I wanted an introduction to Savannah, by foot and reasonably short. This tour was perfect-I have a good feel now for Historic Savannah and can continue exploring on my own. Thanks for all the stories and history!"
* A traveler said: "Gregg was amazing! Informative and fun tour. Got to see a lot of the historic district and interesting culture."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was entertaining, enlightening and knowledgeable on ghost and paranormal activities. She made it exceptional!"
* A traveler said: "Mister LeBlanc was funny when retelling the history of Savannah! I would most definitely go on another Savannah tour! I love the history of our old city!!!"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed seeing photos that other folks had taken. The tour guide was very entertaining. She told us many stories about the city and it’s former residents.☠️☠️☠️"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was amazing, knowledgeable, and hilarious. The crab shack was delicious and the Cruise memorable. Once again hi5 to the tour guide."
* A traveler said: "Great overview of Savannah ,narrative of the history was very informative. Highly recommend. Great price for the trip."
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing and very educational. Bonnie is an expert and very knowledgeable of the history of the area. Even though it was raining and cold, the tour was a success. The places visited were unique, delicious drinks and great company. If you are in town, this is definitely a must!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed having a puzzle to solve along our way while seeing several areas of interest and learning about the area. Great introduction to Savannah."
* A traveler said: "Such cute fun! We got to take in a few spots during our walk, all while solving a mystery. It was fun …each page had another video of a silent movie with a couple more clues to guess who the killer was (we got it wrong). The fun part was finding the password to the next page. We did have a little trouble going back to look at the past pages because my phone would log us out, so we started keeping a list of the passcodes. It was a fun day."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Colonial Park Cemetery
- Factors Walk
- Olde Pink House
- First African Baptist Church
- Massie Heritage Center
- Cathedral of St. John the Baptist
- Telfair Museums Jepson Center
- Davenport House Museum
- Andrew Low House
- Wormsloe State Historic Site
- Owens-Thomas House
- Gribble House Paranormal Experience
- Columbia Square
- Historic Savannah Theatre
- Beach Institute African American Cultural Center
- Mercer Williams House Museum
- Telfair Academy
- The Pirates’ House
- Temple Mickve Israel
- Madison Square
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Florida