Top Savannah Bus Tours
25 results | All Savannah Tours
* A traveler said: "Great overview of Savannah ,narrative of the history was very informative. Highly recommend. Great price for the trip."
* A traveler said: "Seeing all of the historical landmarks of the city. It was cool to see all of the beautiful buildings and stunning parks of the city."
* A traveler said: "Steve was a fantastic guide on this tour. He provided so much interesting history about many of the stops and other places along the way."
* A traveler said: "Mister LeBlanc was funny when retelling the history of Savannah! I would most definitely go on another Savannah tour! I love the history of our old city!!!"
* A traveler said: "Night time with light rain enhanced the ambience, great street entertainment. Enjoyed the story telling."
* A traveler said: "See all the beautiful home and gardens. The boat tour was awesome. Good food and drinks. The staff was very pleasant and will to accommodate all passengers."
* A traveler said: "This was such a fun experience and our tour guide was fabulous. I’d definitely recommend anyone in Savannah to go! Just suspend belief and enjoy the spooky stories for a night."
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience, the guide “Brenda” so knowledge of the Savannah history and it was easy to ask questions. So glad we chose the enclosed 360 view, because it started to rain half way into the tour, would recommend this tour for first timers to Savannah."
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable driver. A lot if information given. Beautiful city. We enjoyed the ride. Could have stopped in some of the more scenic places, so we could get good pictures."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was amazing, knowledgeable, and hilarious. The crab shack was delicious and the Cruise memorable. Once again hi5 to the tour guide."
* A traveler said: "Joshua was so entertaining and informative about the food, restaurants and history. I highly recommend him and the tour!"
* A traveler said: "Gregg was amazing! Informative and fun tour. Got to see a lot of the historic district and interesting culture."
* A traveler said: "Bill our guide was great. Was clear from the start, made sure he knew where we were being picked up from, time and any wants. The tour was very nice, it was raining a lot and he altered plans because of weather and timing. We highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I took this tour on Sunday, April 25th. I highly recommend it! Our tour guide was Janie. She was amazing!! She helped us when we weren't sure of where we were (to park--we were coming from HHI). She took us all around Savannah, Tybee Island, and Fort Pulaski. She was very knowledgeable at every point of interest that she showed us. I have trouble walking, and she customized our tour to accommodate my issues. I cannot say enough about Janie, she is a true asset to the company that provides this private tour. I cannot thank you enough, Janie, for a wonderful day!!!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver was informative and friendly. Even with the rainy day we were able to enjoy our time at the beach. We all enjoyed the Marine Science Center."
* A traveler said: "This was a very fun time. I love spooky things and my friend gets very frightened; it was the perfect mix of fun and suspenseful for both of us."
* A traveler said: "The Bonaventur Cemetery was the coolest! Our guide Dennis Morrison is extremely knowledgeable guide. Great sense of humor."
* A traveler said: "Andy was great! He had a Wealth of knowledge and was very personable The itinerary was well laid out and made the most of the time allotted."
* A traveler said: "This was the best tour! The guide was very knowledgeable and entertaining. Videos were provided to set the scene of where each movie was shot and the locations and shots were explained. Stories were provided of the actors, directors, producers, and the location site owners. We thoroughly enjoyed this tour."
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed this tour! Our guide Andy was knowledgeable, entertaining and interesting. We would recommend this tour to our friends. I have always enjoyed tours by Viator. Thanks"
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Tour guide was a great guy. He gave us some wonderful Savannah history and information. Very personalized tour in a cool car."
* A traveler said: "We were lucky to essentially receive a private tour as they had overlooked another tour and accommodated us earlier. The driver even picked us up near where we're staying. She was very knowledgeable about the movies shot in Savannah and had her own digital portfolio of actual movie scenes. A wonderful experience and very entertaining."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide impressed us with deep history knowledge of Savannah. It was obvious how much he loves the city and how much he enjoys being a guide. Mike was also very considerate and gave us breaks to walk and breaks to use the restrooms. He also made helpful suggestions where to go after the tour. In short, it was amazing experience and I highly recommend it to anyone coming to see Savannah"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Savannah Tybee Island Dolphin Cruise Tour with Stop at Tybee Island Lighthouse
- Savannah Culinary & Cultural Walking Food Tour
- 60-Minute Guided Segway History Tour of Savannah
- Private Tour of Savannah's Historic District, Isle of Hope & Bonaventure
- Savannah Historic District & Islands Private Guided Tour
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Segway Tours
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- The Pirates’ House
- Historic Savannah Theatre
- Factors Walk
- Sorrel Weed House
- American Prohibition Museum
- Madison Square
- Cathedral of St. John the Baptist
- Beach Institute African American Cultural Center
- Ships of the Sea Maritime Museum
- Owens-Thomas House
- Savannah Historic District
- Mercer Williams House Museum
- Andrew Low House
- Massie Heritage Center
- Olde Pink House
- Gribble House Paranormal Experience
- Columbia Square
- Wormsloe State Historic Site
- Telfair Museums Jepson Center
- Telfair Academy
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Florida