Top Savannah Pub Tours
Saved to wishlist!
Ghost & Vampire Tours
Beer & Brewery Tours
Private and Luxury
4 results | All Savannah Tours
Sort by: Featured
Get to know Savannah's nightlife on a haunted pub crawl. Each participant will receive a souvenir custom-designed to-go cup koozie at our starting location and visit pubs around town with a guide who tells you about their creepy histories. Drinks are at your own expense. When booking, select your preferred tour time.
Explore the supernatural side of Savannah during a 2-hour walking tour of this historic city in the Southern United States. Along the way, stop into pubs to purchase a drinks, which you can enjoy during your walking tour in accordance to Savannah’s open-container laws. Your guide shares spooky stories about rumored hauntings and ghosts as you stroll through the streets of this atmospheric city in Georgia.
Take a leisurely stroll through the Savannah Historic District — and enjoy snacks and drinks — on this walking tour. Together with a local resident of Savannah, visit one of the largest National Historic Landmark Districts in the US. See the historic homes as well as the houses of the South’s most famous generals. Visit the buildings from the war years of the 1860s. Learn about the town’s storied past and make stops at local bars and restaurants for tastings.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Enjoy Beer and Boos on this Savannah Haunted Pub Crawl. We guarantee that you will have the time of your after-life! There is so much more than meets the eye at many of Savannah's watering holes. We've got all of the ghosts and ghouls, beer, and boos that you'll ever need.
Taking safety measures
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Pub Tours in Savannah?
The best Pub Tours in Savannah according to Viator travelers are:
- Creepy Crawl Night-Time Haunted Pub Walking Tour of Savannah's Historic District
- Haunted Savannah Pub Crawl
- Historical Drinking Tour of Savannah
- Beer and Boos Haunted Pub Crawl Savannah
What Pub Tours in Savannah are taking additional safety precautions?
What Pub Tours in Savannah are good for avoiding crowds?
- Wormsloe State Historic Site
- Olde Pink House
- Andrew Low House
- Beach Institute African American Cultural Center
- Gribble House Paranormal Experience
- Historic Savannah Theatre
- Owens-Thomas House
- Ships of the Sea Maritime Museum
- The Pirates’ House
- Colonial Park Cemetery
- Madison Square
- Savannah Historic District
- Temple Mickve Israel
- Mercer Williams House Museum
- Factors Walk
- Davenport House Museum
- Telfair Museums Jepson Center
- Columbia Square
- First African Baptist Church
- Cathedral of St. John the Baptist
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Florida