Top Savannah Archaeology Tours
15 results | All Savannah Tours
* A traveler said: "Had a great guide. She was so passionate and knowledgeable! Would definitely recommend! Will go again next time I'm in town!"
* A traveler said: "Thomas and Lillie Belle were both wonderful and did an excellent job of telling us about the area. Stops were in an ideal location."
* A traveler said: "Seeing all of the historical landmarks of the city. It was cool to see all of the beautiful buildings and stunning parks of the city."
* A traveler said: "Great driver narration. An overview of all the squares and a bit of history about each one. Great way to get acquainted with the city and see what you want, stop when you want, and perhaps return later."
* A traveler said: "Very informative tour about both the book and movie. The tour guide was very interesting and extremely knowledgeable about Savannah."
* A traveler said: "Night time with light rain enhanced the ambience, great street entertainment. Enjoyed the story telling."
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful private tour with Rose. Our guide was a lovely person and very knowledgeable about the history and landmarks of Savanna. Very quite in Savanna in August so we had a leisurely walk about the city while learning the history of its past I Would highly recommend this tour thanks Rose!!"
* A traveler said: "I love getting a history tour and getting scared at the same time. Our tour guide and driver were great. The guide was very knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Pamela did a great job. Lots of fun. Had some pictures with figures in them. Very interesting information. Would recommend"
* A traveler said: "Had a great tour with Mike. He was very knowledgeable and the tour was focused on civil war history and how it impacted the south and Savannah and threw in lots of general Savannah history and low country history as well. Took two teenagers who also enjoyed the tour."
* A traveler said: "Susannah was the best! She shared a wealth of history, architecture, and art within the cemetery tour. She was funny, intelligent, and made the tour a great experience, kept us all interested! Would definitely take this tour again and recommend friends and family."
* A traveler said: "I had such a wonderful time on this tour. It is absolutely beautiful to walk through the cemetery and our guide was so knowledgeable and passionate about all the history there. I highly recommend this tour on your trip to Savannah."
* A traveler said: "Cody Shelley was great. The perfect walking tour. Nonstop History lesson of Savannah. Definitely recommend Shelley to do the squares."
* A traveler said: "Even though it was just myself and my husband we had a great time! Carry was awesome and it made the experience like a private tour!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Reynolds Square
- First African Baptist Church
- Sorrel Weed House
- The Pirates’ House
- Ships of the Sea Maritime Museum
- Temple Mickve Israel
- American Prohibition Museum
- Wormsloe State Historic Site
- Telfair Museums Jepson Center
- Historic Savannah Theatre
- Owens-Thomas House
- Madison Square
- Massie Heritage Center
- Olde Pink House
- Andrew Low House
- Mercer Williams House Museum
- Telfair Academy
- Colonial Park Cemetery
- Gribble House Paranormal Experience
- Chippewa Square
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Florida