Top Sarasota Tickets & Passes
10 results | All Sarasota Tours
* A traveler said: "Going through mangroves and seeing jellyfish. We also saw a bird diving for fish. We had a great guide,also. He was really informative and friendly."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour, John (our tour guide) was very knowledgeable, calm, vigilant and thorough. We were able to see a manatee, orchids, sea stars, jellyfish, etc. It was raining but no thunder therefore it was a great experience. Take a change of cloth with you, it’s good to change into dry clothes."
* A traveler said: "Very I informative. The entire Staff was wonderful. I would Recommend it to Anyone who visits Sarasota."
* A traveler said: "Amazing and we’ll definitely do this again with our kids and friends who come to visit. Perfect way to enjoy our 41st Anniversary. Beautiful sunset, our guide, Jeremy, was awesome (he took pictures, video, had champagne). Great for any age, the bikes make it as easy or difficult as you want it to be. We’ll be doing this again soon."
* A traveler said: "History & philanthropy of so many kinds from the Ringling Brothers & Circus folklore/facts). Jam packed well-planned 90 minutes. Hand-outs."
* A traveler said: "Everything was wonderful and fun except for the long wait from station to station. Staff was friendly and helpful."
* A traveler said: "The guest that appeared on the bus at different stops was a great actor. This was Certainly a wonderful theater production on a trolley."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia