Top Sarajevo Unique Experiences
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Sarajevo Tours
Explore Tito’s secret bunker and learn about Yugoslavia’s history on this tour. Accompanied by a guide, go deep below Zlatar mountain to reach the Atomic War Command (ARK), which was a secret until the 1990s. Wander through the many passageways and rooms, and see Tito’s private residence within the bunker.
One of the most beautiful European train ride journeys. Riding by train itself is an extraordinary experience, especially for lovers of pleasant journeys accompanied by beautiful scenes.
Don’t just buy yourself souvenirs in Bosnia and Herzegovina, create your very own gifts for friends and family during a coppersmith workshop in Sarajevo. This hands-on workshop—which is suitable for adults and kids alike—teaches you the 500-year-old art of copper crafting and allows you to take home your very own souvenirs.
Learn how to make traditional Bosnian food from a local chef during this cooking class in Sarajevo. You’ll go far beyond simply eating in local restaurants with this hands-on experience, where you can learn to stretch dough and fill ravioli to make dishes such as pita, burek, and klepe. Sit down to eat the meal with your group and chat about Bosnian food and culture.
Explore this unique 10 days Bosnia tour first brings you the story of the Sarajevo You will have amazing opportunity to Explore the Olympic mountain Trebevic by quad and enjoy one of the best views of the city of Sarajevo and the nearby mountain peaks. East Bosnia – West Serbia gives you a ride down green Drina River and a historic train ride journey. Take a step back in time with us and you will be amazed by what you will discover. You will have opportunity to explore the historic towns of Konjic, Pocitelj, and Blagaj; admire natural wonders Jablanicko Lake, Neretva river canyon and Kravice Waterfall and visit the UNESCO-listed town of Mostar on a guided walking tour. Also, in the cities through which Neretva river flows you will be able to meet culture, history and tradition of the entire area and be amazed with its beauty as well as Herzegovinian cities. Spend two days in beuatiful city Neum.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Unique Experiences in Sarajevo?
The best Unique Experiences in Sarajevo according to Viator travelers are:
What Unique Experiences in Sarajevo are taking additional safety precautions?
What Unique Experiences in Sarajevo are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Sarajevo may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Visoko
- Things to do in Makarska
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Kotor
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Podgorica
- Things to do in Hvar
- Things to do in Budva
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Sofia
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Central Croatia
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets