Santo Domingo Tours
* A traveler said: "The tour guides were awesome the Views were breathtaking the island was picturesque the whole experience was simply marvelous"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous! Rudy was wonderful. We all had a great time. Even in the rain!!!our driver was very professional as well and we felt safe during our tour."
* A traveler said: "The driver was excellent and professional. He arrived directly at our hotel and took us directly to our destination in an efficient manner. Would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "On time and great service. I would take this service again. Our resort was 2 hours away and we made in les time than we thought. Shout out to Oscar and Victor."
* A traveler said: "All the instructors, servers and helpers on boat and the island were very polite and helpful. The food was good also. The snorkeling was a great experience just a little scary in my opinion lol"
* A traveler said: "On time, waiting with a sign. Careful driver. Arrived safely from airport to hotel. As single female traveling solo this was important to me"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was great! Clearly dominated the history of the dominican republic, as if almost a historian. The tour felt super complete. He was able to get u expedited entry almost everywhere. We were pleasantly surprised and had such a great time. Would recommend to anyone doing santo domingo in one day."
* A traveler said: "Unfortunately, I had to cancel due to a Covid related isssue. I had a stop over in the US. Despite USA not being my actual destination, because I had to transfer planes there, and they require a Negative Covid 19 document within the last 72 hours, they wouldn’t let me board the plane. I had to cancel my airport transfer. The viator company was very understanding. They asked for a refund. Not sure if I will get one. I feel terrible for having to cancel at last minute. That’s not who I am. Thanks for great customer service!"
* A traveler said: "Loads of fun-The guides are friendly & knowledgeable & the ATV trail is just what you want-bumpy, twisty & muddy. :-)"
* A traveler said: "Never been to DR or used this company but I was very pleased. The driver was on time every time I used this service. The vans were new and clean and the drivers were very pleasant. Definitely would recommend!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- 10-12 Hours Private Punta Cana Dune Buggies Adventure from Santo Domingo Tour
- Santo Domingo Airport Transfer (Airport to Santo Domingo) ROUND-TRIP
- Private Airport Transfer: Las Americas Int. Airport (SDQ) to Santo Domingo
- Santo Domingo transfer to downtown (one-way private)
- Arrival Private Transfer: Santo Domingo Airport SDQ to Santo Domingo by Minivan
- Alcázar de Colón (Columbus Palace)
- Calle Las Damas
- Los Tres Ojos National Park
- Plaza de España (Plaza de Armas)
- Cathedral of Santa Maria la Menor (Catedral Primada de América)
- Columbus Lighthouse (Faro a Colón)
- National Palace
- Museum of the Royal Houses (Museo de las Casas Reales)
- Ciudad Colonial (Zona Colonial)
- Ozama Fort (Fortaleza Ozama)
- Palacio de Bellas Artes
- Boca Chica
- National Botanical Garden
- Columbus Park (Parque Colon)
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Samaná
- Things to do in Puerto Plata
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in Arecibo
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Fajardo
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in Kingston
- Things to do in Ocho Rios
- Things to do in Trelawny
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in New Providence Island