* A traveler said: "Gabriel provided us with an outstanding tour of four wineries in Casablanca Valley. He was an excellent guide and provided us with a very relaxed tempo. He was very friendly and informative as well."
* A traveler said: "The service that the local company Servitour gave to us was excellent. The tour guide Boris and the driver Ariel were awesome!"
* A traveler said: "A must tour while in Santiago. A well rounded overview of the city and culture. Our guide Carol was very informative and spoke perfect English."
* A traveler said: "A truly wonderful day. Our guide Nicholas was friendly, informative, had great knowledge about flora, fauna, wild life and location. A delightful picnic whilst watching Condors above was the 'icing on the cake. Thank you Nicholas"
* A traveler said: "Great introduction to Santiago! Jennie was knowledgeable and personable. In the 5 hours we saw many different parts of the city and learned a lot of its history. A highlight was the cable card ride. It was wonderful to have our own driver and guide for the 4 of us traveling together."
* A traveler said: "One of the best day trips that we have been on. Wonderful scenery absolutely clean air. Alexandro was a very attentive and informative guide and our driver Jeorge was also helpful and considerate. My wife and I both felt that it was thoroughly enjoyable and good value."
* A traveler said: "Francisco was a very good guide. He explained many things about the culture and ways of life of the local people."
* A traveler said: "Driver was waiting for us patiently - bags took forever so we were delighted to see him. Car was spotless and driver was good - felt safe and secure with him."
* A traveler said: "Everything detailed in the overview were provided. Our guide, Christian, was a very nice man and provided a lot of information about the region. The picnic was quite nice. I enjoyed the opportunity at El Yeso to be able to do a nice walk. Highlight of the day was the Chocolate House ... I could have spent more time there. Very good day out."
* A traveler said: "Sebastian was an exceptional guide with thorough knowledge of not just the geography of Santiago but also provided a fascinating insight into its history, politics and social structure. I have never had a better city tour in any part of the world than this."
* A traveler said: "Driver picked us up at appropriate time and location in a clean well appointed transfer van. Was courteous friendly and knowledgeable. Tour met and exceeded all exceptions. Could not have been better"
* A traveler said: "Juan Pablo, our driver, was at the airport before our friends' flight landed (my husband and I took an earlier flight). So we met and he gave us helpful info about Santiago (we were the first time visitors). He was very friendly and his English is perfect. We'd highly recommend him and his service."
* A traveler said: "This was a really great day out, perfect, I couldn’t fault it. From the moment we were picked up from our hotel (bang on time) to the moment we were dropped off again it was fun, entertaining, informative and engaging. Although the focus was wine tasting, it was actually a very varied and enjoyable day. We walked by the sea, drank wine by the sea and enjoyed some guidance on wine tasting. The visit to the alpaca farm was far more interesting than we expected, the alpacas were fun and we learned about how and why they are farmed and how the wool is processed in a very relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Lunch was delicious, our vegetarian tastes were accommodated and there was more wine! The visit to Flaherty’s winery was again extremely interesting and we learned about more than just wine from the people who actually live and work there. So a really great day with a wonderful host crammed full of interest. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "This was a great trip - spectacular scenery, good food, and the right sized group. The guides were outstanding; they really take care of you, and inject some humor as well as local color."
* A traveler said: "Jorge was excellent and the van was new and clean. Great ride, safe driver, very responsible. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Our driver arrived a few minutes early to hotel and was eager to load our luggage into his van. The driver provided my wife and I a smooth transfer to the airport with sufficient time. The vendor sent a reminder confirming the date and time of the transfer a few days earlier. Excellent service and would use them again if ever in Santiago again."
* A traveler said: "Great guide and driver. Both were friendly and knew the city very well. They provided an interesting mix of history, current events, background of what we were seeing and some "little known facts" along with a good sense of humor and personal interaction. A perfect way to get an overview of this beautiful and interesting city."
* A traveler said: "This was such a great experience! It really felt like we got to experience the culture of Chile while visiting the art gallery and going to smaller vineyards. Cristian was an amazing and very knowledgeable guide! Would do this tour every time we come back to Chile! Plus all the wines were top notch!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip! Manny pick us up at the port and he and Ramon took us all over the city. They were friendly and knowledgeable. We had a great day and they dropped us off right at our hotel."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Termas Valle de Colina
- Santo Domingo Church (Iglesia de Santo Domingo)
- Chile Safari Park (Parque Safari Chile)
- MontGras Winery
- Santiago General Cemetery (Cementerio General)
- Cousino Macul
- La Campana National Park (Parque Nacional La Campana)
- Museum of Memory and Human Rights
- Sculpture Park Museum (Parque de Las Esculturas)
- El Yeso Dam (Embalse El Yeso)
- Santa Rita Winery (Viña Santa Rita)
- Club Hipico
- Viña del Mar
- Termas de Chillán Hot Springs
- San Francisco Church (Iglesia de San Francisco)
- La Parroquia San Vicente Ferrer
- Barrio Lastarria
- Aquamundo Aquarium
- Palacio de Bellas Artes
- National Museum of Natural History (Museo Nacional de Historia Natural)
- San Cristobal Hill (Cerro San Cristobal)
- Red House (Casa Colorada)
- Plaza de Armas
- Cajón del Maipo
- El Morado Natural Monument
- Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)