With its colorful houses tumbling down the hillside to the port and its historic center designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Valparaiso is one of the most picturesque towns along Chile’s Pacific Coast. Here are your options for touring Valparaiso from Santiago.
San Francisco Church (Iglesia de San Francisco)
San Francisco, Santiago, Región Metropolitana, Chile
The church is located near Centro Cultural Gabriela Mistral, next to Parque San Borja.
Pre or Post San Antonio Cruise with Santiago City Tour and optional Vineyard
$94.80 per adult
Excellent - very knowledgeable and professional. Nice tour of Santiago as well as visits to vineyards.
Dennis_A, Feb 2020
- Barrio Lastarria
- Forestal Park (Parque Forestal)
- Santa Lucia Hill (Cerro Santa Lucia)
- Palacio de Bellas Artes
- Chilean National Library (Biblioteca Nacional de Chile)
- La Chascona
- San Cristobal Hill (Cerro San Cristobal)
- Red House (Casa Colorada)
- National Museum of Natural History (Museo Nacional de Historia Natural)
- Central Post Office
- Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)
- Santo Domingo Church (Iglesia de Santo Domingo)
- Chilean Museum of Pre-Colombian Art (Museo Chileno de Arte Precolombino)
- Santiago Central Market (Mercado Central de Santiago)