Top San Francisco How to Get Around
481 results | All San Francisco Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience and awesome views to see the city, Golden gate and the Rock from the San Francisco Bay !"
* A traveler said: "Excellent informative tour by bus driver/tour lead Muir Woods Spectacular Ran on time Sausalito lovely-ferry back was wonderful!!!"
* A traveler said: "The info is very helpful and it was great to know how The Rock was before. I would definitely recommend this."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Alex, was superb. He was very knowledgeable and we learned a lot about Napa Valley and the surrounding region."
* A traveler said: "What a fantastic tour yesterday. Our driver was excellent and he showed us all around the Bay Area. I would do this again in a heartbeat!!"
* A traveler said: "Great way to see the woods without the hassle of parking and driving there - we had an excellent bus driver and in the park there were plenty of rangers giving insight - this was such a Zen place I wish we could have stayed longer!"
* A traveler said: "It was beautiful sunny day on the Bay and we thoroughly enjoyed the cruise. The crew was awesome and the views of the city and the bridge were spectacular. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "1st morning bus was clean and speaker for audio were clear!! 2nd bus in the afternoon had half functioning audio machine, volume and channel-dials were defective. 3rd bus in the afternoon driver was very kind an patient, we had to run to catch the bus. Thanks for waiting sir! 😇"
* A traveler said: "A first time experience for our family. The views were breathtaking. Very friendly shuttle driver and pilot."
* A traveler said: "It was all memorable. I feel like we saw so much in one day and Pat was great. Knowledgeable and funny."
* A traveler said: "We had the best guide . He was very knowledgeable and could really tell he loved his city . He was very enthusiastic and helpful with information after the tour was completed"
* A traveler said: "Second time do tour of San Francisco Bay with Captain and 1 St Mate Adrienne. It's a magical experience. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "The boat ride to get there was good. The prison was surreal-made you think twice about committing a crime. The lunch voucher a great idea. The restaurant (McCormick and Kuleto’s) was amazing"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide and driver Tom was wonderful. A very knowledgeable driver that loves his job. The 12 hour trip went by very quickly. He gave us some beautiful sites to see and we’re better for it. You get to see mother nature and a little shopping. The trip is well worth it."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful vineyards & gorgeous weather provided a lovely backdrop for our outdoor tastings. The tour facts were very interesting & made the drive seem shorter."
* A traveler said: "When I booked the tour online, my special request was was noted. The staff went far beyond expectations. The tour with audio was most informative, to see the city from the bay, spectacular, and the time spent memorable. I highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Great bike adventure across Golden Gate Bridge and our guide was very indormative. The trip to Alcatraz was enjoyable. Loved hearing about the history."
* A traveler said: "Maggie the tour guide was wonderful. Very knowledgeable and very detailed. She is very personable and i hope to see her again."
* A traveler said: "There is so much to do and so little time to it all, but with the City Pass it is almost layed out for you!!"
* A traveler said: "Breath taking experience! We had the time of our lives my husband and two children loved it! Thank you for the experience!"
* A traveler said: "Great day. Get the full day tour it is worth it. Was able to take our time and see most of the city. So much fun!!"
* A traveler said: "The driver Alejandro was super great and had a lot of interesting information. We will recommend him to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Really fun excursion and the crew too. An exhilarating way to connect with the bay, bridge and city."
* A traveler said: "A great experience to tour the city, take scenic pictures, and learn more about the history of beautiful San Francisco."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bike Rentals
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Motorcycle Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Segway Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Sidecar Tours
- Trolley Tours
- Tuk Tuk Tours
- Vespa Rentals
- Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon
Day Trips from San Francisco
- San Francisco to Yosemite National Park
- San Francisco to Muir Woods
- San Francisco to Alcatraz
- San Francisco to Napa & Sonoma
- San Francisco to Fisherman's Wharf
- San Francisco to Golden Gate Bridge
- San Francisco to Union Square
- San Francisco to Castello di Amorosa
- San Francisco to Pebble Beach
- San Francisco to 17-Mile Drive
- San Francisco to Monterey Fisherman’s Wharf
- San Francisco to El Capitan
- San Francisco to Half Dome
- San Francisco to Yosemite Falls
- San Francisco to Santa Rosa
- San Francisco to San Jose
- San Francisco to Sausalito