Top San Diego Escape the Room
Saved to wishlist!
Fun & Games
5 results | All San Diego Tours
Break into a medieval castle on this 1-hour San Diego escape room experience. Race against the clock to crack codes, solve puzzles, and overcome challenges along with your team of two to eight people. Because this escape room doesn’t feature gory details or jump-scares, it’s a good pick for kids and novice escape room players.
An elaborate plot and life-like details set the stage for a thrilling escape room experience with this 1-hour San Diego lockdown. In this scenario, work with your teammates to uncover clues and crack codes that let you escape from jail, find stolen totems, and return them to their rightful owners in order to appease the gods. This escape room is centrally located in San Diego’s Hillcrest district, making it the perfect addition to an afternoon outing.
In this San Diego escape room, you and your group of four to ten players band together to uncover a crooked doctor selling illegal drugs on the black market. Lifelike details bring the escape room to life, and truly daunting challenges and tough-to-crack codes make this experience a hit with escape room enthusiasts.
This San Diego escape room experience uses an elaborate plot and life-like details to set the stage for a thrilling lockdown. In this scenario, work with your teammates to solve puzzles, decode clues, and crack codes in order to break a curse cast by an evil Voodoo queen—all in just an hour. This escape room in centrally located in San Diego’s Hillcrest district, making it the perfect addition to an afternoon outing.
are becoming more popular, many varieties of groups are beginning to participate in them, such as a group of friends, a birthday party, or an office team. No matter how your group is formed, the rules are still the same: you and your group are locked in a room for 60 minutes and your mission is to escape!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Escape the Room in San Diego?
The best Escape the Room in San Diego according to Viator travelers are:
- Lockdown- Medieval Escape Room Experience
- Lockdown- Western Escape Room Experience
- Lockdown- Science Escape Room Experience
- 1-Hour Voodoo Escape Room Experience in San Diego
- Escape Room Police
What Escape the Room in San Diego are 1 hour or less?
- New Children's Museum
- Liberty Station
- Whaley House Museum
- Shelter Island
- Mingei International Museum
- San Diego Sports Association
- San Diego Zoo Safari Park
- Pacific Beach
- Point Loma
- Spreckels Organ Pavilion
- Seaport Village
- Mt. Soledad National Veterans Memorial
- Little Italy San Diego
- Fleet Science Center
- San Diego Convention Center
- Museum of Making Music
- Karl Strauss Brewing Company
- San Diego Model Railroad Museum (SDMRM)
- Inez Grant Parker Memorial Rose Garden
- Boomers San Diego
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Nevada