Top Salzburg Private Sightseeing Tours
161 results | All Salzburg Tours
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour. Our guide was friendly and knowledgeable and showed us beautiful places that we could not have seen on our own. The tour was a highlight of our visit to Austria."
* A traveler said: "Our driver Thomas and guide Michael were very friendly, professional. They made us feel very welcomed. The tour was amazing, breathtaking views. Will definitely coming back will the whole family."
* A traveler said: "The beauty of all Tour guide was entertaining Good direction given as to where everything was located, food was great and not too overly expensive"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Ben was very informative, funny & knowledgeable - a very great way to start off our first visit to Salzburg."
* A traveler said: "We had Leopald the magnificent. His love, energy and historical information were delightful and helped us cater the remainder of our visit. He really personified the welcoming feeling Salzburg is known for. A complete yes!!"
* A traveler said: "Michael (the guide) was incredible! He was very knowledgable and was able to get us in the front of lines and took us to a wonderful place to eat for lunch. We would recommend this for all that are interested. The time at the Eagle's Nest was short (but enough)."
* A traveler said: "While expensive this private tour provided so much more than the "bus tour" this company also provides. If you can afford this I highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The evening was an absolute delight. Salzburg is a hotbed of music, and the talent of the musicians and singers was truly impressive. The dinner hall was on the second floor of one of the oldest running restaurants in Europe (open since ~803 AD). Chamber music and operatic pieces were performed between the courses of a three course meal. It was a truly memorable evening. If you have limited time in Salzburg it is well worth your time!"
* A traveler said: "The half day tour was good enough for my family (with 2 kids). We had great time exploring the lakes and Hallstatt small town. Our driver Michael was really helpful and informative. We were comfortable with his approach and even hire him for our next Prague trip. Thanks Michael for such a wonderful experience!"
* A traveler said: "The whole tour was fantastic. We had a private tour to the eagles nest and we had a great experience. The vehicle was clean and in good condition, sites were serene and the guide was knowledgeable and had a great sense of humor."
* A traveler said: "Here I would say i was very happy to see a lady as a captain and she was amazing worth a visit. this cruise was also not very far from where we were staying"
* A traveler said: "Three of us booked the Half Day Eagle's Nest tour. One of the people in the group had mobility issues and Luciano, our guide, was very aware and made necessary accommodations. He was able to provide a very comprehsive tour, in spite of my friend's disability. He made sure that we had to the opportunity to see everything that we wanted to see and provided a very pleasant experience."
* A traveler said: "As others have said, these are 2 different trips. The morning was spent exploring the salt mines on a train, a slide and a raft - great fun! The afternoon trip to lake Wolfgang was beautiful. Quaint little villages and stunning scenery."
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour! The ride is about 45 minutes to the salt mines - but note these are not the Austrian salt mines. They are in Germany. The salt mines tour is about an hour and 15 minutes and very interesting, and then there’s some free time in a Bavarian town. Our tour guide recommended a wonderful cafe for apple strudel and tea."
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable guide, small group during COVID was an advantage and gave us more time to explore the sites. This is the best time to travel and tour!"
* A traveler said: "Loved boat ride, dinner, and concert! Go with the VIP! Beautiful sunset and the restaurant could not have been nicer for my husband’s birthday!"
* A traveler said: "Just fantastic, great hall, good acoustics, perfect group with creativity and lightness. Can only recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Have been in Europe for mine days and this was the best experience my daughter and I have had yet. The food was great and the view from the castle spectacular. The setting of the concert intimate."
* A traveler said: "My wife and myself booked this tour, from being met at the train station to be taken around for 4+ hours, explained every scenery, the tour was excellent, the sceneries were breathtaking. I would recommend this to anyone. Thank you for making the day so special."
* A traveler said: "This trip was worth the money. We did the full day trip and we enjoyed our Guide Walter, he was knowledgeable and funny. We enjoyed skipping the lines at the Eagles nest (be sure to have cash they don't accept credit cards). Lunch felt rushed the recommended restaurant took too long to serve us, we barely finished our food. The kids (8,10,18) really enjoyed the salt mines. One of the workers at the gift shop refused to let us in because we weren't wearing FFP2 masks while she was not wearing one either -when I mentioned it she got very rude and said she could cause she worked there! Don't understand her logic but I'm probably better off without their overpriced tourist crap anyway. Ended the tour at kings lake-just beautiful! I'd definitely recommend this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience and met some fascinating people. The food was great and who knew it came from Turkey!"
* A traveler said: "The entire trip exceeded our expectations. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and engaging. The views were breathtaking!! I can’t recommend this trip enough!!"
* A traveler said: "Great day seeing all the sights and hearing about the making of the movie. Roger was a great guide, he helped us get involved in singing and made it fun for all."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Tour: Salzburg Lake District and Hallstatt from Salzburg
- Salzkammergut and Hallstatt Private Full-Day Tour from Salzburg
- 2-Hour Private Salzburg City Highlights Tour
- Private Bavarian Alps & Eagle’s Nest Day Trip from Salzburg
- 'The Sound of Music' Private Tour with Breakfast at Schloss Leopoldskron
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Skip-the-Line Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Georg Trakl Memorial (Traklhouse)
- Salzburg Marionette Theatre (Marionettentheater)
- Werfen Ice Caves (Eisriesenwelt)
- Museum of Modern Art Salzburg Mönchsberg (Museum der Moderne am Mönchsberg)
- Cathedral Museum (Dommuseum)
- Austrian Lake District (Salzkammergut)
- National Park Hohe Tauern
- St. Peter's Abbey (Stift Sankt Peter)
- Museum of Modern Art Salzburg Rupertinum (Museum der Moderne Rupertinum)
- Stiegl Brauwelt
- Mozart Square (Mozartplatz)
- Salzburg Cathedral (Dom zu Salzburg)
- Salzburg Zoo
- Michael Haydn Museum
- Panorama Museum
- Salzburg Museum of Natural History (Haus der Natur)
- Salzburg Marionette Theater
- Toy Museum (Spielzeugmuseum)
- Hohenwerfen Fortress (Erlebnisburg Hohenwerfen)
- Things to do in Austrian Alps
- Things to do in Hallstatt
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Things to do in Bled
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Bavaria