Top Salzburg Private Transfers
13 results | All Salzburg Tours
* A traveler said: "Brilliant well worth the money can see the sights atyour ownpace and leisure Cheaper thanmost of the tours"
* A traveler said: "This is a must do for amazing views. A must do is the train at Schafbergspitze which travels up the mountain 1730m but pre book if possible as it is very popular"
* A traveler said: "This was a great trip that took us all around Salzburg and to the lake region. We got to see where key shots were taken during the movie. Our guide was great and provided a lot of insight into the making of the movie!"
* A traveler said: "The entire trip exceeded our expectations. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and engaging. The views were breathtaking!! I can’t recommend this trip enough!!"
* A traveler said: "Have been in Europe for mine days and this was the best experience my daughter and I have had yet. The food was great and the view from the castle spectacular. The setting of the concert intimate."
* A traveler said: "The beauty of all Tour guide was entertaining Good direction given as to where everything was located, food was great and not too overly expensive"
* A traveler said: "Loved boat ride, dinner, and concert! Go with the VIP! Beautiful sunset and the restaurant could not have been nicer for my husband’s birthday!"
* A traveler said: "This trip was worth the money. We did the full day trip and we enjoyed our Guide Walter, he was knowledgeable and funny. We enjoyed skipping the lines at the Eagles nest (be sure to have cash they don't accept credit cards). Lunch felt rushed the recommended restaurant took too long to serve us, we barely finished our food. The kids (8,10,18) really enjoyed the salt mines. One of the workers at the gift shop refused to let us in because we weren't wearing FFP2 masks while she was not wearing one either -when I mentioned it she got very rude and said she could cause she worked there! Don't understand her logic but I'm probably better off without their overpriced tourist crap anyway. Ended the tour at kings lake-just beautiful! I'd definitely recommend this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "This was a lot of fun, beautiful location and a great stop along the way. I would highly recommend this for a winder wonderland fun filled day."
* A traveler said: "5 of us with lots of luggage, driver was waiting for us with a great smile, lederhosen, and strong back, after our long train ride. Very helpful at the hotel also. Could not have been any better."
* A traveler said: "Just fantastic, great hall, good acoustics, perfect group with creativity and lightness. Can only recommend it."
* A traveler said: "My driver (Patrick) was great. Very knowledgeable, got around traffic, got to everywhere. Eagles nest was closed which was a bummer but not their fault. He suggested another mountain top which we went to which I have no idea what it was called but began with an R. That was a great spot to go and look out. He also gave me great insider tips. Would do again."
Frequently Asked Questions
- St. Peter's Abbey (Stift Sankt Peter)
- Werfen Ice Caves (Eisriesenwelt)
- Museum of Modern Art Salzburg Rupertinum (Museum der Moderne Rupertinum)
- National Park Hohe Tauern
- Mönchsberg Lift (Mönchsbergaufzug)
- Hohensalzburg Fortress (Festung Hohensalzburg)
- Salzburg Museum
- Cathedral Museum (Dommuseum)
- Mozart Square (Mozartplatz)
- Panorama Museum
- Salzburg Cathedral (Dom zu Salzburg)
- Mozart’s Birthplace (Mozarts Geburtshaus)
- Salzburg Zoo
- Toy Museum (Spielzeugmuseum)
- Georg Trakl Memorial (Traklhouse)
- Stiegl Brauwelt
- Things to do in Austrian Alps
- Things to do in Hallstatt
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Things to do in Bled
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Bavaria