Top Salzburg Port Transfers
18 results | All Salzburg Tours
* A traveler said: "5 of us with lots of luggage, driver was waiting for us with a great smile, lederhosen, and strong back, after our long train ride. Very helpful at the hotel also. Could not have been any better."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant well worth the money can see the sights atyour ownpace and leisure Cheaper thanmost of the tours"
* A traveler said: "Have been in Europe for mine days and this was the best experience my daughter and I have had yet. The food was great and the view from the castle spectacular. The setting of the concert intimate."
* A traveler said: "This was a great trip that took us all around Salzburg and to the lake region. We got to see where key shots were taken during the movie. Our guide was great and provided a lot of insight into the making of the movie!"
* A traveler said: "This is a must do for amazing views. A must do is the train at Schafbergspitze which travels up the mountain 1730m but pre book if possible as it is very popular"
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable guide, small group during COVID was an advantage and gave us more time to explore the sites. This is the best time to travel and tour!"
* A traveler said: "Just fantastic, great hall, good acoustics, perfect group with creativity and lightness. Can only recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Loved boat ride, dinner, and concert! Go with the VIP! Beautiful sunset and the restaurant could not have been nicer for my husband’s birthday!"
* A traveler said: "The entire trip exceeded our expectations. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and engaging. The views were breathtaking!! I can’t recommend this trip enough!!"
* A traveler said: "The beauty of all Tour guide was entertaining Good direction given as to where everything was located, food was great and not too overly expensive"
* A traveler said: "This was a lot of fun, beautiful location and a great stop along the way. I would highly recommend this for a winder wonderland fun filled day."
* A traveler said: "My driver (Patrick) was great. Very knowledgeable, got around traffic, got to everywhere. Eagles nest was closed which was a bummer but not their fault. He suggested another mountain top which we went to which I have no idea what it was called but began with an R. That was a great spot to go and look out. He also gave me great insider tips. Would do again."
* A traveler said: "The driver was waiting at the airport, we were in the car and on our way within a couple of minutes."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Salzburg Marionette Theatre (Marionettentheater)
- Museum of Modern Art Salzburg Mönchsberg (Museum der Moderne am Mönchsberg)
- St. Peter's Abbey (Stift Sankt Peter)
- Nonnberg Abbey (Stift Nonnberg)
- Werfen Ice Caves (Eisriesenwelt)
- Mozart Square (Mozartplatz)
- Mönchsberg Lift (Mönchsbergaufzug)
- Salzburg Marionette Theater
- Large Festival Hall (Grosses Festspielhaus)
- Austrian Lake District (Salzkammergut)
- Museum of Modern Art Salzburg Rupertinum (Museum der Moderne Rupertinum)
- Salzburg Zoo
- National Park Hohe Tauern
- Toy Museum (Spielzeugmuseum)
- Panorama Museum
- Georg Trakl Memorial (Traklhouse)
- Things to do in Austrian Alps
- Things to do in Hallstatt
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Things to do in Bled
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Bavaria